Weekly goals, week beginning April 8, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly goals, week beginning April 8, 2013
Mon, 04-08-2013 - 10:52am

Spring has arrived. We have daffodils in bloom. Here's hoping it sticks around...

ANy goals to report as accomplished? Any new goals?

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-08-2013 - 10:59am

Last week was dominated by houseguests and by a funeral so I didn't really get much done...Here is what I said I wanted to do, before we knew that BIL had passed away... 

Tuesday - no Girls' Night Out with Mary and Janice. . Friends from our "Good Old Days" in San Francisco will be here for one night === DONE and we had a grand time. Ate out every meal, drove around looking at scenery and historic sites (which happened to all be closed on Tuesday --- go figure!)

Wednesday

• - houscleaner comes === DONE

• - pay bills and update accounts === DONE, partly --- I paid all the bills Tuesday so I would't be fussing with them with guests here, but I didn't balance the books

• Friday- Saturday: The viewings for BIL's funeral were Friday and the funeral was on Saturday so we drove over to Cleveland early Friday AM and came home on Sunday.

• Sunday - woke up with a nasty sore throat which is only developing further into a dry cough. LOVELY! (NOT).
  • Stitching?  Work on finish-finishing the 2012 CQJP/BJP wall hanging === NOT DONE,  stitch on the Elizabeth Almond blackwork piece === DONE, a little bit on Monday, anyway; work on "Sumptuous Surface Embroidery" part 2 === NOT DONE, the April Crazy Quilt Journal block === NOT DONE and the April BJP butterfly === NOT DONE . There will be a TAST this week as well. === NOT DONE (all those "not dones" were do to the funeral trip *and* to the cold which arrived on Sunday.)

This week, I still feel horrible so I suspect that will bail on Girls' NIght Out *and* quilt guild but I'll put them in anyway.

• Tuesday - Girls' Night Out --- doubtful

• Wednesday

- housekeeper comes
- pay bills and balance books

Thursday - quilt guild meets - iffy

Stitching? The way I feel now, probably not but... There are still outstanding last week's TAST (and this week's is bound to come tomorrow), Sumptuous Surface Embroidery, April Crazy Quilt Journal block, April Bead Journal butterfly and "Midnight Garden"...