Weekly Goals, week beginning August 12, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning August 12, 2013
Mon, 08-12-2013 - 11:35am

I'm way behind here on teh boards thanks to being away all weekend (went to Stampaway, a one-day stamping show in Cincinnati with Mary and Jancie and spent way too much money and really really wrekced my feet, walking on all that concrete!). I'll try to catch up but I'm off to Stratford for the Shaekspeare middle of the week so the catching up may be somewhat sporadic...

How's everyone else doing? Any stitching? Liz adn MaryFrances --- have you met yet? I want to hear all about that class you two will be taking!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-12-2013 - 11:53am

Last week was jam packed with scheduled stuff and I'm way behind now because of it...

Tuesday:

Hair cut - 1PM === DONE
No Girls Night Out because I have to pick up stitchery at fair - 5 - 7PM === DONE

Wednesday: BGHS Class of '60 monthly breakfast, 9AM === NOT DONE (DH cancelled since he had to mentor a teen boy's golf torunament. PHEW!

Thursday: Quilt Guild meeting, 6:30PM === DONE

Friday through Sunday: Going to CIncinnati with Mary and Janice to see a scrapbooking/ stamping vendor show (kind of limits my stitching time) === DONE (and it sure did mess with stitching. Lighting in motel rooms sucks!)

Stitching?  Still on the docket will be the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE; The June, July and August BJP butterflies === NOT DONE;the August Crazy Quilt Journal Block === NOT DONE; "Midnight Garden" === NOT DONE; the weekly TAST stitch === DONE; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now six) === NOT DONE, the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE (Printed out lesson three and now can't remember where I put lessons one and two!), and the Laura J Perrin "Purple Daisy" with "messy beading" === DONE (at least part of lesson one stitched). What is more, next year's fair theme has been announced (love and flowers) and I have found patterns for two of the theme categories that will work, just need to kit them up - and find the time to stitch them!!! === DONE (insofar as the Purple Daisy is floral and I'm already stitching it! LOL)

So this week, equally messy

Tuesday 
    •     - CSA pick-up - 3 PM === DONE
    •     - Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday  and Thursday - the Straford Shakespeare Festivel ("Romeo and Juliet" and "Fiddler on the Roof", although I wasn't aware that Shakespeare had a thing to do with FIddler! LOL. Not plays *I* would have picked but it's a university group tour, so we get what's on order!).

Hopefully that means Friday, Satirday and Sunday will be for Stitching becasue the list is growing: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; The June, July and August BJP butterflies;the August Crazy Quilt Journal Block; "Midnight Garden"; the weekly TAST stitch; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now six), the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry, and the Laura J Perrin "Purple Daisy" with "messy beading".