Weekly Goals, week beginning August 5, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning August 5, 2013
Mon, 08-05-2013 - 11:50am

Such lovely weather. More like late Septemebr (without the color) than summer here. But I see that others are either sweltering or drowning so I hope you are all safe and well.

Any to-do lists to share?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-05-2013 - 11:53am

Last week, I wasn't that committed to anything so why didn't I get much done?

Tuesday
    •     - CSA pick-up - 3 PM === DONE
    •     - Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday
    •     - the housecleaner === DONE
    •     - pay bills and balance books === DONE

Thursday - Quilt Day at the fair and I volunteered to help set up --- so I need to be there between 9 and 9:30 AM...  === DONE Can I wait that long to see if I won anything? === DONE, and results are posted in this folder

Stitching?  Still on the docket will be the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE, The June (=== DONE, or at least worked on) and July BJP butterflies === NOT DONE (nor was August designed and kitted up), "Midnight Garden" === NOT DONE, the weekly TAST stitch === DONE and posted, the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles === NOT DONE, and the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE.  And the Laura J Perrin "Purple Daisy" with "messy beading" is slated to arrive in the mail soon..=== DONE (at least I got the materials, have printed out the first lesson, and have mounted the canvas on stretcher bars...)

This week is really really busy, especially Tuesday!!

Tuesday:

Hair cut - 1PM
No Girls Night Out because I have to pick up stitchery at fair - 5 - 7PM

Wednesday: BGHS Class of '60 monthly breakfast, 9AM

Thursday: Quilt Guild meeting, 6:30PM

Friday through Sunday: Going to CIncinnati with Mary and Janice to see a scrapbooking/ stamping vendor show (kind of limits my stitching time)

Stitching?  Still on the docket will be the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; The June, July and August BJP butterflies,;the August Crazy Quilt Journal Block; "Midnight Garden"; the weekly TAST stitch; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now six), the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry, and the Laura J Perrin "Purple Daisy" with "messy beading". What is more, next year's fair theme has been announced (love and flowers) and I have found patterns for two of the theme categories that will work, just need to kit them up - and find the time to stitch them!!!

CL for "