Weekly goals, week beginning December 17, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly goals, week beginning December 17, 2012
Mon, 12-17-2012 - 11:22am

A new week, and only 8 days until Christmas! Are you ready? I'm not!

Any lists of goals to share?

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-17-2012 - 11:27am

last week...

Christmas cards? I sure hope so! === DONE, at least most of them. Still about 20 to go...

Contractors under foot (or more accurately overhead since they are repairing damaged ceilings!). Definitely! === DONE *and* we got the pictures rehung as well! Now for Christmas decorating!

And the usual... with a twist!

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday  

- housecleaner comes  === DONE

- pay bills and balance the accounts === DONE

Thursday - there is a concert by a Brass quintet at the local Methodist Church. === DONE. Highly recommend them if they come to your neck of the woods! They are called the Tower Brass Quintet: http://www.towerbrassquintet.com/ and the trumpeter Saenz is fantastic! DH says he could play with ANY orchestra or group!

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday === DONE and "Birds of a Feather" - the last of the and starting on speciality stitches and backstitching!  === DONE , it's finished and ready to frame! And, of course, Michael Powell's "Home".. === DONE, worked on this all weekend!

this week...

Christmas cards? Those last 20... Christmas gifts are bought but need to be wrapped and mailed as well. Family will likely get their gifts late...
Monday - DH's birthday. He has his gift already, but I need to make a card!

and the usual...

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out 

Wednesday  
- housecleaner comes 

- pay bills and balance the accounts 

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and, of course, Michael Powell's "Home"..