Weekly goals, week beginning December 3, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly goals, week beginning December 3, 2012
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 6:29pm

It's December and the weather thinks it's spring. But rain tonight is supposed to come with a cold spell...

Are you all in holiday mode? Any stitching?

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 6:32pm

Last week, my goals were:

this week... it's catch-up time! There's still a load of dishes in the dishwasher to put away === DONE and a slew of loads of laundry to do === NOT DONE. I also want to make up for NOT going to Girls' Night Out for two whole weeks, to say nothing of canceling out on that Quilt Guild member's kind invitation to tour her sewing room...

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out 

=== DONE

Wednesday    
•  - housecleaner comes
 === DONE
• - pay bills and balance the accounts

=== DONE

Thursday - tentatively rescheduled visit to quilt guild member's home.=== DONE and really enjoyed myself. She's a wonderful quilter!

Friday - DH has tickets to a concert of chorus singing... Gregorian chants, etc. Should be interesting! === ESCELLENT. Check out New York Polyphony online if you are into medieval music and men's quartets!

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday === DONE and posted and "Birds of a Feather" - the metallic specialty stitches === DONE and started on the backstitch! And, of course, Michael Powell's "Home".. === DONE, but only a little bit

This week, not a whole lot different except there are Christmas cards to address...

the lables are printed but that's as far as I got.

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out 

Wednesday    
•  - housecleaner comes

• - pay bills and balance the accounts

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and "Birds of a Feather" - the backstitching! And, of course, Michael Powell's "Home"..