Weekly Goals, week beginning February 4, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning February 4, 2013
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:46am

Well, the thaw is over, it's snowing! I HATE snow, especially when I have to drive in it and I have to this week...

I'd much rather stay inside, watch the programs I have taped on my DVR and stitch. But life goes on and there are things to be done.

Do you have a to-do list you'd like to share? we'd love to cheer you on through the wekk...

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:50am

Last week...

Put that laundry away! === STILL Not Done!

Tuesday - GIrls' Night Out with Mary and Janice === DONE

Wednesday:

- Housecleaner comes === DONE

- pay bills and reconcile accounts === DONE

Get on the phone and make those doctor appointments (optometirst, podiatrist, mammogram) === DONE  and reschedule a hair appointment I cancelled three weeks ago due to weather... === NOT DONE

Stitching? - Stitch more on "Red Thai Mandala" === DONE. Work on the February Crazy Quilt Journal Project  === DONE and posted, and Bead Journal Project pieces === DONE.  There will be another TAST=== DONE and posted. And start on the "finish-finishing" for at least one of the BJPs for 2010 and 2012... === NOT DONE

this week... more of the same, sprinkled with snow storms and doctors' appointments!

Put that laundry away!

Monday --- podiatrist appointment === DONE, and a clean bill of health, diabetes wise... but he wants me to wear shoes! AAARGH!

Tuesday - GIrls' Night Out with Mary and Janice, assuming teh snow doesn't interfere...

Wednesday:

•      - DH's HS class breakfast ???

•      - Housecleaner comes

•      - pay bills and reconcile accounts

Thursday - see nurse practitioner for Well Woman Exam (8 AM! OMG) and get a scrip for my annual mammogram.

Friday - Toledo Symphony Concert ("Carmina Burana"

Get on the phone and reschedule a hair appointment I cancelled three weeks ago due to weather...

Stitching? - Stitch more on "Red Thai Mandala". Work Bead Journal Project butterfly.  There will be another TAST, I think...And start on the "finish-finishing" for at least one of the BJPs for 2010 and 2012...

CL for "

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 1:42am

Well, our days have cooled off a bit again & our nights are still quite chilly (I'm still recovering from the PG & E bill for last month), but at least there's no snow. We may have rain again soon though.

last week's goals:

hair-cut? - DONE - more of a trim than a cut, but at least I got some of the weight off so it's not flat anymore.  Still trying to decide what to do with it.  It's been years since I had long hair & it's kind of fun, but I think I'm getting tired of it already.

Finish beading on "Spring Banner" - DONE - now to decide if I want to make it into a wall hanging or frame it.

Walk - DONE

GPR Meeting in Concord on Sat. (Will I see you there Mary Francis?) - DONE - but while I know Mary Frances was there, she slipped out before we could connect.

Drop off Uncle Bob's paperwork - DONE

Start small heart sampler (tea-dye fabric?) - not Done 

this week's goals:

Dentist - teeth cleaning - DONE - she even said I was keeping up my daily maintenance quite well. ;-)

Walk

Visit Uncle Bob?

Start small heart sampler (tea-dye fabric?)

Liz

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 6:52pm

So are going to see a photo of the sampler?

And I bet my Toledo Edisob bill, coupled with my Suburban Natural Gas bill would put your PG&E bill to shame, unless PG&E is charging exorbitant per kilowatt rates!

CL for "

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 11:16pm

Well, I'm sure you're right about your power bills, but ours was still almost $150 more than the month before!  

I just scanned the Spring Sampler project & I'll try to post it now.

Liz