Weekly Goals, week beginning January 28, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning January 28, 2013
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 10:04am

After this past week of subzero cold and windchills in the sub-zero range, followed by a night of freezing rain and now the tmeps are supposed to rise to near 50 (!!!), accompanied by flood warnings (!!!), I plan on hibernating with needle adn thread and avoiding teh real world until spring comes!

How about you? Any goals, projects to-do lists to share?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 10:09am

Last week, my plans were simple...

Put that laundry away! === NOT DONE

Tuesday - GIrls' Night Out with Mary and Janice === DONE

Wednesday:

1. - Housecleaner comes === DONE

2. - pay bills and reconcile accounts === DONE
    (the tax booklet came in from the accountant this week as well so taxes are now on the financial agenda...

Get on the phone and make those doctor appointments (optometirst, podiatrist, mammogram) and reschedule a hair appointment I cancelled three weeks ago due to weather... === NOT DONE

Stitching? - Finish the BJP for January 2013, === DONE and posted, the Crazy Quilt Journal for January 2013 === DONE and posted,, and the Mitten in "Mittens & Mini-Socks" === DONE and posted... Also completed the "Art Deco" lesson for "Color Through the Ages" and the TAST for Knotted Feather Stitch.. I need to stitch more on "Red Thai Mandala".=== DONE  And I want to start on the "finish-finishing" for at least one of the BJPs for 2010 and 2012... === NOT DONE

This week, pretty much more of the same (including all those things I didn't do LAST week! LOL):

Put that laundry away!

Tuesday - GIrls' Night Out with Mary and Janice

1. Wednesday:

2. - Housecleaner comes

3. - pay bills and reconcile accounts

Get on the phone and make those doctor appointments (optometirst, podiatrist, mammogram) and reschedule a hair appointment I cancelled three weeks ago due to weather...

Stitching? - Stitch more on "Red Thai Mandala".Work on the February Crazy Quilt Journal Project and Bead Journal Project pieces.  There will be another AST<, I think...And start on the "finish-finishing" for at least one of the BJPs for 2010 and 2012...

CL for "

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-29-2013 - 6:00am

Brrrr!  Gotta say I'm glad I'm here in CA & not back there.  

last weeks goals:

Finish beading on "Spring Banner" - Not Done - I got one 4-bead flower done during our planning meeting Weds. but it was just too hard to concentrate.  Then I haven't picked it up since.

Walk - DONE - not a lot, but I did get out & enjoy our sunshine

Stitching Guild Weds. - DONE

Follow-up on tax ?. - DONE

Pick-up & deliver Uncle Bob's meds - DONE - I was going to take him out that day too, but it poured.

Wash sheets, etc. - DONE - but of course, there's already another load of laundry about ready to go.  Never ends.

Ian's court date Thurs. - DONE for now

this week's:

hair-cut?

Finish beading on "Spring Banner"

Walk

GPR Meeting in Concord on Sat. (Will I see you there Mary Francis?)

Drop off Uncle Bob's paperwork

Start small heart sampler (tea-dye fabric?)

Liz

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 11:59am

Well, we had a record high of 62 last night --- and rain, and wind and even tornados in some places., along with flood warnings and BAD fog! 

But... today/tonight, another arctic front comes in with more snow (light dusting, they say) and more wind and wind chills sub zero again.

Maybe we should all burrow underground and only peak out like the dratted groundhog once a month or so to see what is happening because this weather makes no sense at all!

CL for "