Weekly Goals, week beginning July 29, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning July 29, 2013
Mon, 07-29-2013 - 10:25am

How's the summer been treating you? From what I can tell from television weather reports, it pretty much sucks nationwide... We are waterlogged here and although the temperatures have moderated, the mosquitoes are now flying (and biting) so cooler weather does not a pleasant summer make!

Anyone been stitching?

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-29-2013 - 10:30am

Last week

Tuesday 

•  - CSA pick-up - 3 PM ===DONE
  •  - Girls' Night Out ===DONE

Wednesday

•  - the housecleaner ===DONE
  •  - pay bills and balance books ===DONE

Thursday --- one of DH's out-of-town HS classmates is visitng family and he has invited the (and whatever hangers on they invite --- AAARGH) to a barbecue. Luckily, the weather has it clear and cool but... those groceries I didn't get today were meant for that barbecue. === NOT DONE The BBQ was cancelled --- DH was due to fly out to Minnesota for teh national daylily conference so...

Saturday- take my entries to the fairgrounds between 9:30AM and Noon... ===DONE

I really need to send out more Yahoo Group invites for the quilt guild...=== NOT DONE

Stitching?  Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging=== NOT DONE, The June (=== DONE but not finished) and July BJP butterflies (=== NOT DONE), "Midnight Garden"=== NOT DONE, the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles=== NOT DONE, and the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry=== NOT DONE. There was a TAST this week === DONE.

This week my goals are simple...

Tuesday 

•  - CSA pick-up - 3 PM
  •  - Girls' Night Out

Wednesday

•  - the housecleaner 
  •  - pay bills and balance books

Thursday -Quilt Day at the fair and I volunteered to help st up --- so I need to be there between 9 and 9:30 AM... Can I wait that long to see if I won anything?

Stitching?  Still on the docket will be the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The June and July BJP butterflies, "Midnight Garden", the weekly TAST stitch, the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles, and the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry.  And the Laura J Perrin "Purple Daisy" with "messy beading" is slated to arrive in the mail soon...