Weekly Goals, week beginning June 10, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning June 10, 2013
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 10:36am

How are y'all doing on your to do lists? Any major goals met? Any new ones added?

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-10-2013 - 10:46am

Last week was a "light" week...

No Girls Night Out because Mary was out of town and Janice had a funeral to attend. 

Wednesday
    •    - DH's HS class monthly breakfast === DONE
    •    - the housecleaner  YAY! === DONE
    •    - pay bills === DONE and balance books === NOT DONE

Stitching? Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE, the May Bead Journal butterfly === DONE, The June Crazy Quilt Journal block === NOT DONE,  "Midnight Garden" === DONE, at least a little bit,  the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (work on a color palette) === NOT DONE, and this week's TAST assignment === DONE. And a class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry starts this month === NOT DONE!  Given up hope on catching up! especially since the fair book is out and I decided to try an entry for the special category, "In the Kitchen" - a Casey Buonaugurio Designs sampler called "Taco", which is half done in one night's stitching! YAY! I also selected fabrics for a "pink" quilt block for another fair category (I'm goig with my strength --- crazy quilting), pulled all the pieces that I want to frame, and pulled some charts for some ornament sets (if I get time between now and registration on July 1...)

This week should be back to "normal"

Tuesday
    •    - haircut
    •    - Girls' Night Out

Wednesday
    •    - the housecleaner 
    •    - pay bills and balance books

Stitching? Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The June Crazy Quilt Journal block (the basic block is assembled --- but no stitching on it yet), The June BJP butterfly (needs to be kitted up), "Midnight Garden",  The "Taco" sampler for the fair, the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (work on a color palette), and this week's TAST assignment.The class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry has started and the first lesson is printed out but I haven't even read it yet.  And I need to get seven (or eight) pieces framed for entering into the fair...