Weekly Goals, week beginning June 17, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning June 17, 2013
Mon, 06-17-2013 - 10:45am

June is half gone and so is the year. How is everyone doing on their goals?

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-17-2013 - 10:49am

Last week, I THOUGHT things would be back to normal. I didn't count on DH throwing a monkey wrench into the works by volunteering our services for the public radio station's one-day phone bank at 6AM (!!!) Friday morning! Oh, well, that's done and past as was the quilt guild meeting Friday night which I almost forgot about! Other items on last weeks list were:

Tuesday

• •     haircut === DONE

• •     Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday

• •    the housecleaner  === DONE

• •    pay bills and balance books === DONE

• Stitching? Still on the docket were the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE, The June Crazy Quilt Journal block (the basic block is assembled --- but no stitching on it yet) === NOT DONE, The June BJP butterfly (needs to be kitted up) === NOT DONE, "Midnight Garden" === DONE,  The "Taco" sampler for the fair === DONE, the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (work on a color palette) === NOT DONE, and last week's TAST assignment === DONE.The class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry has started and the first lesson is printed out but I haven't even read it yet === NOT DONE.  And I need to get seven (or eight) pieces framed for entering into the fair... === DONE (eight to the framers and a ninth - that won't need framing - in the works!)

This week - the fist full day of summer is Friday!

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out

Wednesday

• •    - the housecleaner  

• •    - pay bills and balance books

• Stitching? Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The June Crazy Quilt Journal block (the basic block is assembled --- but no stitching on it yet), The June BJP butterfly (needs to be kitted up), "Midnight Garden",   the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (work on a color palette), the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry, an "Pink" encrusted crazy quilt block for the fair, and this week's TAST assignment.