Weekly Goals, week beginning June 3, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning June 3, 2013
Mon, 06-03-2013 - 11:20am

June already! Our robin has already fledged her young form the clematis vine on the front porch, the duck hasn't appeared in weeks so we wonder if she gave up on nesting in our azaleas, and there's a song sparrow rasiing kids in a tree just outside the front door. Lot's of defensive mothers out there!

I'm having trouble accoplishing much of anything of late. Kind of lazy! And stitching is the lowest on my priorities right now.

How about you all? any goals to report on?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-03-2013 - 11:30am

Last week, my plans were as follows:

Monday - Memorial Day BBQ (if it stops raining) with BIL and his family === DONE, even though it was raining cats and dogs!

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday - the housecleaner is still on vacation so I will have to do the weekly clean myself! AACK  It helepd that we had to clean up for teh Memorial Day BBQ!!  === DONE  And pay bills and balance books === DONE

Stitching? Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE, the May Bead Journal butterfly === STARTED,  "Midnight Garden"=== NOT DONE,  the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (I plan to print out the pattern today === DONE and work on a color palette === NOT DONE), and the week's TAST assignment (I've printed it out at least) === DONE.

This week, less of the same, I think... No Girls Night Out because Mary is out of town and Janice has a funeral to attend.

Wednesday

• - DH's HS class monthly breakfast
  • - the housecleaner  YAY!
  • - pay bills and balance books

Stitching? Still on the docket is the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, the May Bead Journal butterfly, The June Crazy Quilt Journal block "Midnight Garden",  the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (work on a color palette), and this week's TAST assignment. And a class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry starts this month!  Given up hope on catching up!

CL for "