Weekly Goals, week beginning March 25, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning March 25, 2013
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 10:41am

Would you beleive snow! That's what greeted me as I awaoke this AM. After a day og high winds, that is really ALL we needed (NOT!)>

So, goals? To-do lists? Anyone?

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 10:51am

Last week my goals were as follows...

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out with Mary and Janice === DONE

Wednesday

• •    -houscleaner comes
 === DONE
  • •    -pay bills and update accounts
 === DONE  

Thursday - dentist appointment === DONE and a clean bill of tooth health

And speaking of clean bills of health, the surgeon says the endoscopy showed that I do have chronic esophageal reflus adn that I should continue my routine with my regular doctor. Hopefull, the $%^%#@ insurance company will now stop grousing about my meds, which I'm sure cost less than what they will have to pay for that endoscopy.

Oh, and a surprise --- on Friday, the local niece got married by a judge at the nearby courthouse. We had all of three days notice! AAACK!

Stitching?  Work on finish-finishing the 2012 CQJP/BJP wall hanging === NOT DONE, kit up that Elizabeth Almond blackwork piece === NOT DONE, start stitching on "Sumptuous Surface Embroidery" === DONE and the March BJP butterfly === DONE. If encrusted "Crazy Quilt" needs more work, that as well === NOT DONE, I declared it finished, at least for a while;. and I could start on the April Crazy Quilt Journal block too === DONE, sort of --- I got the basic block out and kitted it up for stitching and beading.

This week is more of the same, with the Doctor's appointment replaced with a thyroid function blood test...

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out with Mary and Janice. Car needs gas so I have to remember to gas up before I leave this time.

Wednesday

• •    - houscleaner comes
  (need to go to the ATM so I can pay her)
  • •    - pay bills and update accounts

*   - blood work-up

Stitching?  Work on finish-finishing the 2012 CQJP/BJP wall hanging, kit up that Elizabeth Almond blackwork piece, work on "Sumptuous Surface Embroidery" (need to catch up) and the March BJP butterfly (need to finish it). There will likely be a TAST this week, and I could start on the April Crazy Quilt Journal block too... if I get bored! LOL