Weekly Goals, week beginning March 4, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning March 4, 2013
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 12:31pm

March is well underway and behaving like a semi-domesticated lion. We have a storm coming on Tuesdya which may or may not be a nasty one, depending on the path it takes and on whether or not it wears itself out over the Great Plains.

So that will color how I plan THIS week...

How about you?

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 12:39pm

Last week was shaped by more medical and weather as well...

Monday - upper esophageal endoscopy === DONE, which was scheduled for noon but I had to be there at 10:30 and I didn't get home until after 2:30. A day lost

Tuesday - cancelled Girls' Night Out because of freezing rain which is uspposed to develop into snow which will continue through Friday! AAARGH!

Wednesday

•       - mammogram at 8AM (OMG I had to get up so early and drive in this weather!)
 === DONE
  •      - housecleaner comes
  === DONE
  •      - pay bills, balance books and work on taxes === DONE, although tthe taxes still have a loose end or two and I am waiting for a call from the financial advosrot to clear those up...

Friday - Toledo Symphony performing Beethoven's "Pastoral"... === DONE and beautifully done

Stitching? - Stitch more on "Red Thai Mandala" === DONE (all the blackwork is finished, only beading to go)  Lesson three for the Encrusted Crazy Quilting class === DONE (but not as instructed - I didn't have the materials or the skills to do silk ribbon embroidery or Brazilian embroidery)), TAST === DONE (including teh challenge issued with stitches 53 and 54),  March's BJP === NOT DONE and CQJP === DONE (some seam treatments only)  and work on the "finish-finishing" for the BJP 2012... === NOT DONE

This week is a lot less complicated...

Tuesday -  GIrls' Night Out with Mary and Janice ... probably going to cancel due to weather again!

Wednesday:

• - Housecleaner comes

• -  pay bills and reconcile accounts

• -copy tax questionnaire adn send off to accountant

Stitching? - Beading on "Red Thai Mandala",  Lesson four for the Encrusted Crazy Quilting class, TAST,   March's BJP and CQJP,  start of teh "Sumptious Embroidery" class, and work on the "finish-finishing" for the BJP 2012...