Weekly Goals, for the week beginning May 13, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, for the week beginning May 13, 2013
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 11:06am

How did last week treat you? Have a Happy Mother's Day? Do anything special? Get any stitching done?

Tell us what You had planned for last week, if you accomplished it (or not) and what you hope to do this week...

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 11:12am

last week...

Monday - surgery on my left eye at 7:45 AM.  === DONE

Tuesday
    •    Lunch at the golf club adn a concert by the wind quintet from teh Toledo Symphony Orchestra === DONE
    •    post-op appointment with my optometrist at 3:30 AM. === DONE. Next Tuesday an exam for new glasses!

Wednesday

•      housecleaner comes === DONE

•      pay bills and balance books === DONE, except I didn't balance the books...

Thursday - quilt guild which I may or may not attend. DH says he will drive me... === DONE

, and I signed up for retreat in OCtober! AAACK!

Stitching? Still not doing much due to blurry vision. What was on the docket is my April BJP butterfly,  the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The May Crazy Quilt Journal block, the May Bead Journal butterfly, and "Midnight Garden", and the TAST assignment as well. === NOT DONE. I am WAY behind, even though there are so few items to stitch on!

This week...
Tuesday

•           - hair cut as 12: 30
              - eye appointment to get new glasses prescription at 1:30
              - Girls' Night out if my eye appointment goes well and I'm not dilated.

Wednesday

- housecleaner comes
             - pay bills and balance books

Saturday - Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily Society perennial plant sale (and I'm pretty sure that, in addition to helping label and price plants for DH, I will be helping him ferry 100 pots to the sale Saturday AM.)

Stitching? Still on the docket is my April BJP butterfly,  the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The May Crazy Quilt Journal block, the May Bead Journal butterfly, and "Midnight Garden", and now two weeks of TAST assignment s as well. Oh yes, and I signed up for two more online "classes" --- one on background stitches with Janet Perry which starts in June and one with Tracy Horner of InkCircles on a customizeable mandala (It apparently has already started and I have NO clue as to what I am supposed to do there... ooops!).

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 6:22pm

Well, I didn't have too much planned for last week.  Mainly spending an afternoon with my son, Ian, who is now in a residential treatment facility in San Jose.  Then on Weds. it was our Guild stitch-in.  Still haven't been doing much stitching.  Need to find something I really want to work on.

For this week:

Work on Uncle Bob's paperwork AGAIN!

Stitch on something

Take Uncle Bob to a movie

Get price quotes on homeowners insurance

Liz

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-13-2013 - 9:38pm

I hope Ian is doing well and worry that you have to spend so much time on Uncle Bob's paperwork. But I get the lack of stitching mojo... I' sure I could do some stitching if the pieces I have in progress really excited me...