Weekly Goals for the week beginning May 6, 2013...

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals for the week beginning May 6, 2013...
Thu, 05-09-2013 - 1:31pm

Sorry, I'm late. Better late than never, through!

Any goals or to-do lists to share?

iVillage Member

Weekly Goals, week beginning  May 6, 2013...

Last week was the following

Monday - surgery on my right eye at 1: 20 PM. If I read the instructions right, I will have blurry vision in that eye for at least a couple of days. AAACK! === DONE

Tuesday - post-op appointment with my optometrist at 9:15 AM. === DONE

Wednesday

• housecleaner comes === DONE

• pay bills and balance books === DONE

• and maybe DH's High School Class breakfast? === DONE

Sunday - fasting for surgery on second eye on Monday === DONE

Stitching? I doubt I'll be doing much due to blurry vision. I was right --- no stitching done except... my April BJP butterfly === DONE, a little, on Sunday and the TAST stitch 64 === DONE.
All the rest === NOT DONE  Cry the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Projectwall hanging, and "Midnight Garden". I was WAY behind by the end of the next surgical cycle!

So, for this week, which is already more than half gone, my goals were...

Monday - surgery on my left eye at 7:45 AM.  === DONE

Tuesday

• Lunch at the golf club adn a concert by the wind quintet from teh Toledo Symphony Orchestra === DONE
  • post-op appointment with my optometrist at 3:30 AM. === DONE. Next Tuesday an exam for new glasses!

• Wednesday

•   housecleaner comes === DONE

•   pay bills and balance books === DONE

Thursday - quilt guild which I may or may not attend. DH says he will drive me...

Stitching? Still not doing much due to blurry vision. What is on the docket is my April BJP butterfly,  the 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging, The May Crazy Quilt Journal block, the May Bead Journal butterfly, and "Midnight Garden" ;and the TAST assignment as well . I am WAY behind, even though there are so few items to stitch on!