Weekly Goals, week beginning November 26, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week beginning November 26, 2012
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 11:38am

Welcome to Cyber Monday! And teh official beginning of the run-up to Christmas! AAARGH!

Anyone have any goals to erprot in on?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 11:43am

last week, my goals were mainly to get through the week!

Monday - shop for Thanksgiving Day supplies -=== DONE,  sent DH, although he did have to go back for the vegetables he forgot to buy! I can't abide a totally white Thanskgiving --- the meal needs SOMETHING green and healthy, don't you think?

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out  === NOT DONE. Still not feeling up to par, so I cancelled

Wednesday 

• 
- housecleaner comes === DONE
  • - pay bills and balance the accounts === DONE

Thursday -  Thanksgiving is here --- a small one as niece and nephew and his SO will not be coming. Doing a pot-luck approach - I'lll do the turkey, stuffing, gravy, vegetable and cranberry sauce; SIL will bring sweet potato casserole, bread of some sort, wine and desert (pie of some sort --- any except coconut - SIL and I agree on coconut: we both dislike it!). I expect DH and BIL will be glued to the television, watching the Lions play the Texans, although the game starts at 12:30 PM and dinner is scheduled for 2 - 2: 30 so it should be over or nearly over by the time we eat... and I don't think they care that much about the Redskins v the Cowboys at 4: 30 (but one never knows with husbands!). === DONE, but ended up five of us (Niece came after all). and the entire day set my recovery back a it. But I was feeling better by the weekend, if a bit worn-out!

Friday and Saturday --- stayed home and hiding from the Black Friday hoards. I'll be stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday  === DONE and "Birds of a Feather" - the metallic specialty stitches! === NOT DONE And, of course, Michael Powell's "Home"... === DONE, at least the middle part is nearly done except for blended thread sections. Oh, and I copmleted the 9th lesson for Color Through the Ages (Mod World).

And Sunday --- turned out we were invited to Nephew's new home for his family get-to-gether. Picture 20+ people of all ages and noise levels gathered in a 1925 bungalow! OMG! But I see why he invited us --- his SO's family outnumbered us 4-to-1!

this week... it's catch-up time! There's still a load of dishes in the dishwasher to put away and a slew of loads of laundry to do. I also want to make up for NOT going to Girls' Night Out for two whole weeks, to say nothing of canceling out on that Quilt Guild member's kind invitation to tour her sewing room...

Tuesday - Girls' Night Out 

Wednesday    

•  - housecleaner comes

• - pay bills and balance the accounts

Thursday - tentatively rescheduled visit to quilt guild member's home.

Firday - DH has tickets to a concert of chorus singing... Gregorian chants, etc. Should be interesting!

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and "Birds of a Feather" - the metallic specialty stitches! And, of course, Michael Powell's "Home"..

CL for "