Weekly Goals, week of November 12, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, week of November 12, 2012
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 10:23am

We had a weekend of 60+ temps which felt glorious but last night, a front started moving this way, it started getting colder and colder and this morning it is dull and grey and raining and COLD! I think winter is finally settling in to stay!

ANyone have any goals to share this week? Please? I feel so all alone here right now!

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 10:30am

Last week...

Tuesday
         - election day --- but we'd already voted in early voting. === DONE

- Girls' Night Out 
=== DONE

Wednesday 

•            - housecleaner comes
  === DONE      

•            - pay bills and balance the accounts === DONE

Thursday - quilt guild meeting === DONE and posted the eye candy from the trunk show that was the program.

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday === DONE and "Birds of a Feather"  === DONE (yes, I actually stitched on it, two days and finished one speciality stitch - a diamond eyelet stitch, filled in some cross-stitches I had misplaced, and started another speciality stitch - more lazy daisiesInnocent !) ! And there's the "name badge" for DH's birthday === DONE and completed.... and the crazy quilt block for the Color Palette Challenge/Crazy Quilt Journal/ Bead Journal Project! === DONE and posted
Got an email from Janet Perry --- she's having trouble getting 18ct mono-canvas so the November "class" is postponed to December

This week...

Tuesday

•          - meet with financial advisor for our quarterly review. This will be a good time to talk about the fourth quarterly income tax payments *and* the health insurance bill, to say nothing of the add-on to the roofing contract DH agreed to without consulting me... but talking with the financial advisor is always a downer for me and colors the rest of the day bleak 

•           - Girls' Night Out 

Wednesday 

•            - housecleaner comes

•            - pay bills and balance the accounts

Thursday - going to visit in the afternoon with a memebr of the quilt guild, who is also a colleague of DH on the Parks and Rec Founsdation.

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and "Birds of a Feather" - more specialty stitches! And I still have start-itis...

CL for "

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 8:04pm

Yeah!  Just checking in & see that I can now see "replies" & looks like can even do one now.  So for right now, my only goal is going to be to spend more time here seeing how all this new stuff works.

Liz

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 11:56am

YAY! Welcome back! Let me know what you have issues with as you work yourself around the site and I'll see if I have a workaround or if it needs to be reported to TPTB over at tech. They say right now priority is the slow loading and the 503 errors that keep popping up...

CL for "