WIP Wednesday, January 30, 2013

iVillage Member
WIP Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 11:09am

Well, January is almost over and I'm still plugging away at "Red Thai Mandala". All of the pink-and-grey inner border is now done. I've outlined the black middle border and started on the blackwork and cross-stitched fillers.

I put some buttonsa dn beads on my February Crazy Quilt Journal Project block. Man, that orange really glows!

Still working on kitting up the Feburary BJP butterfly..

Also completed TAST stitch 50 (Inverted Feather) and posted it under the TAST thread...

Anyone else have any photos of WIPs?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 11:32am

If this %&*#*@)# system was working, I could have fixed the format and gawdawful typos in the OP but it wo't let me, and it wouldn't post my pcitures either because a) "The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page." and b) "You are not authorized to access this page"

So I'll try again.

Here is Red Thai Mandal as it stands right now:

and here is my crazy quilt block:

Fingers crossed...

CL for "

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 5:32am

Carol - you're right that orange really does glow!  I'm really liking that Thai Mandala - I was tempted when I first saw it in GOS but now I think I will definitely put it in my list of projects.  Of course, that doesn't mean I'll be getting to it any time soon.  

I'll try to post a pic of my Spring Sampler this weekend.

Liz