WIP Wednesday - September 5, 2012

iVillage Member
WIP Wednesday - September 5, 2012
Wed, 09-05-2012 - 6:52pm

I have been stitching, in between other things and this is where "Birds of a Feather" stands:

September 4, 2012.jpg

I'm trying to come up with a theme for the TAST autumn break "eye candy" challenge --- and drawing a blank. 

A Janet Perry Stash Buster arrived today (not yet kitted out), the 13 September sections for "Kimono-Revisited" arrived on Ssaturday, and the Color Palette Challenge for September was issued on Saturday as well. Here is my fabric "toss" for the Color Palette Challenge:

fabric "toss".jpg

All but one (the gray) has been used in at least one other block in the challenge. I do have the block grid worked out and have selected floss, trim and embellishemnts,  but haven't started piecing or stitching. So I need to get to work!

Anyone else have any WIPS to report on?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 4:34am

Wow!  Birds of a Feather is really coming along.  It's lovely - what are you planning on doing with it?

Liz

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 11:29am

Thinking a pillow becaseu I have thois wonderful peacock fabric but... to enter in the fair? Hmmmm.... Don't know if they have a cross-stitched pillow category! Still, that one has a one-thread error in the border so maybe it would make sense to just fnish it and make that pillow adn foreget the fair!

CL for "