1/7/13.....Weekly Roll Call....

Community Leader
1/7/13.....Weekly Roll Call....
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 12:02pm

Good morning everyone...and I hope you all had a great weekend.  The holidays are really over....everything is packed away.  Just think....less than 12 months until Christmas....LOLOL....

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....have you made any New Year's Resolutions?

Laura
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-09-2013 - 1:19pm

Well, a puppy followed my home last week.  Couldn't find the owner.  She's

a chiuaua mix. I can't even spell it.  I've notice that when we try and hold her, when she has

something else she wants to do, she growls horribly.  We've been her in a time out in her crate.  Is

This normal for little dogs??

~*~*~*~*~*~
Save a Tree, Save our Planet, Recycle, Think Organic