3/4/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL

Community Leader
3/4/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL
Mon, 03-04-2013 - 2:11pm

Hi everyone...and I hope you all had a great weekend.  I can't believe that they are talking about "snow" for this week....I am definitely ready for Spring!!

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day?

Laura
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-10-2013 - 11:08am

Hello.

I'm ready for spring too!  It's been sort of warming up here.  On and off.  And raining a bunch. :(

Anyway, I'm Michelle in St. Louis w/Mia the seven year old Color Point Short hair, Ari the six year olds Domestic Short Hair, & Fiona the one year old Pitbull/Border Collie Mix.  

As far as St. Patrick's Day, we live about a half mile from the parade route of the huge St. Louis St. Patrick's Day pararde.  We usually have a pretty big party every year.  This is the first time we've had a dog for the party, since we got her last May.  I usually put the kitties in the back room so they're safe, & I don't have to worry about Ari running outside w/out me knowing.  I know that Fiona would not stand for that though.  I just hope she can handle all of the people.  Any advice?  If the weather is okay, I'm going to try to keep her outside most of the day.  Everyone will be hanging out there, but there's a lot more space then in the house.  If it's raining though, it's going to be a bit overwhelming. :/