7/30/12...MONDAY ROLL CALL...

Community Leader
7/30/12...MONDAY ROLL CALL...
Mon, 07-30-2012 - 12:55pm

Good morning everyone...and Welcome to Monday!! I can't believe that the year is more than half over already...August is just a couple of days away. We all wait for Summer to come...and then it seems to be gone in the blink of an eye. But we've really had some crazy weather this year, so I won't miss that. Today is warm and muggy, but certainly not the horrendous heat we had last week.

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....what did you do this weekend?

Laura
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 11:10am

Hi, everyone.

I'm Michelle in St. Louis, MO.  My husband, Paul, & I have three furkids.  Mia the Siamese tabby, Ari the brown marble white pawed tabby, & Fiona, the Pitbull mix.  

This past weekend we did a lot of hanging around at home.  Saturday night we had a couple of friends over & bbqed.  Sunday, we went to my parents' house for dinner.  Fiona had come w/us a few times, but the last time she was getting a little too rowdy w/their 15 y/o cat, so my mom says she needs to stay home from now on.  Maybe when she grows up a little she'll be invited back.

Community Leader
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 12:22pm

Cleo sometimes gets a little "over-stimulated" at the Dog Park too....and we have to stop her from playing.  They're just llike children...they don't know when to stop....LOL....

Laura