11/12/12....ROLL CALL...

Community Leader
11/12/12....ROLL CALL...
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 12:41pm

Good morning everyone...and it's an usually warm day here in VA.  I love the warm weather...but I also prefer it to be consistent.  Now I never know what to wear....but tomorrow it's supposed to get cooler tomorrow...

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....what are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Laura
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-13-2012 - 10:00am

Carol, NW Ohio, thee Bombay cats (Faith, Kathy and DOminic) and I haven't even begun to think about Thanksgiving.

Community Leader
Tue, 11-13-2012 - 10:47am

It's just DH and myself....we are open the day after even though I'm sure a lot of people will be away.  Then again, it might be a little busier since we have to reschedule our Thursday clients to either Wednesday or Friday.

I just make a turkey breast and stuffing...and I'm always looking for some thing "different" for a potato side dish.  But I'm almost always limited to something simple since DH won't eat anything that's cheesy, buttery, etc.  I did get a nice recipe last year that he liked, but I can't find it.  I'll have to search the boards...that's where I got it.

Laura