12/19/12....QOTW....Crazy Pets....LOL....

Community Leader
12/19/12....QOTW....Crazy Pets....LOL....
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 1:41pm

Hi everyone...and I hope you're all having a great week so far.  I can't believe that Christmas is almost here....and we'll soon have a New Year!!

When either I or DH get home from work, we put Cleo out and then feed her.  After about half an hour, she wants to go out again.  Many times I'll let her out and leave her for a while to do her "business".  Often I'll go to bring her in and she'll just be sitting there staring at the woods.  In the Summer it's still light, but now it's pitch black.  We live in a community, but our house is way up on a hill out of the way with no other houses in sight....so I often wonder what's she's looking at.

Do your furkids ever do anything that make you think "Why is he/she doing that?"

Laura
Community Leader
Sat, 12-22-2012 - 12:36pm

She also looks out from our Great Room into the woods beyond our deck/driveway.  Obviously she hears or sees something I don't....and she looks cute doing it....LOL.....

Laura
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 1:19pm

All the time! Staring at what looks like nothing to me is typical of cats, I think, but strange for a dog like Cleo... Maybe she hears thngs we can't see or hear?