4/15/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL....

Community Leader
4/15/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL....
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 3:14pm

Hi everyone....and it's the start of another week.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We went to a little get together on Saturday; people from the Dog Park.  It was really fun...even though our furkids weren't invited too....LOL....

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....what did you do this weekend?

Laura
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 7:34pm

Carol, NW Ohio, with three Bombay cats (Faith, KAthy and Dominic) and I spent teh weekend emptying a dead freezer, throwing away half teh food in it, and refilling a new freezer with what I maanged to save. NOT my idea of fun, especiallly since I am fighting a persistant low-level cold/cough.

Community Leader
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 10:13am

Oh Carol...how annoying!!  I keep saying I want to buy a small freezer for my garage....the one in my refrigerator is large, but I just nevr seem to have enough room.  I love to keep things handy so that I don't always have to shop....and sometimes when I go to Costco I get some good meat values, so I do like to keep things in a freezer.

Laura
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-16-2013 - 7:33pm

That was our intent as well... but one does have to be organized adn keep old stuff from piling up in the back and never getting used. Luckily, most of what we had to pitch should have been pitched two or three years ago! LOL I am definitley NOT organized.

Community Leader
Wed, 04-17-2013 - 12:48pm

I hear you....LOL....  I hate when I clean the fridge and find things in the freezer that are "mystery" items....because they've been in there so long that I can't remember what they are....

Laura