5/1/13....QOTW...Why Do They Act That Way?

Community Leader
5/1/13....QOTW...Why Do They Act That Way?
Wed, 05-01-2013 - 2:09pm

Hello everyone...and I hope you're all having a great week so far.  The weather here has been lousy....cloudy, cool and raining since Sunday on and off.  I know we need the rain but over three days is enough for me....

When Cleo is at the Dog Park she loves "everyone"...she must go up to every single person for them to pet her and she'll give them a kiss.  At home she'll look for me to pet her but "never" kisses either DH or myself.

A few weeks ago DH told me that Cleo found a squeaky ball at the park and wouldn't stop playing with it.  So, a couple of days later I bought her a squeaky ball...she picked it up the first day and hasn't touched it since.

Do your furkids act one way at home...and differently when they are away?

Laura
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-02-2013 - 12:54pm

I wish I could say but our furkids, being cats, havevnever been "away" from home.

They are wierd enough AT home... I value my skin too much to put three frightened cats in a car and drive anywhere with them. The souds of howling can be heard two counties away when just one is in a carrier to go to the vet! Three would be impossile to bear (and we'd need to buy two more carriers... somehow we have left two behind with the last two moves...)

Community Leader
Fri, 05-03-2013 - 2:11pm

LOL Carol....you're too funny.....

i know...isn't it amazing that no matter how careful you are "something" seems to disappear when you move?

Laura