6/24/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL

Community Leader
6/24/13....MONDAY ROLL CALL
Mon, 06-24-2013 - 11:36am

Good morning everyone...and i hope you had a great weekend.  This week is supposed to be hot and humid...about right for the end of June.  We've had some crazy weather lately and i was wondering if it was "ever" going to get hot....

This weekend I was back in the Studio painting....given that I hate to paint it was a chore.  But there was some molding and doors that needed a new coat of paint and since DH has been so busy during the week lately I thought I would "step up" and get it done.

Let's have your name, location, furkids' names and breeds and....are you planning anything special for July 4?

Laura
iVillage Member
Mon, 06-24-2013 - 4:11pm

Carol, NW Ohio, three cats (Faith, Kahy adn Dominic --- all Bombays) and for July 4, as usual, we are spoiled for choice.

The HOA has a fireworks display on the 3rd (which we can watch from the "hill" overlooking our lake) while the city has a display at the university intrmural fields scheduled for the same night. As usual, we will have to choose which site we will visit (last year, we skipped both...). As for the 4th, itself, nothing special planned that I know of...

CL for "

Community Leader
Wed, 06-26-2013 - 12:36pm

I live near Colonial Williamsburg and I think they have fireworks on the 4th; Busch Gardens definitely does.  But parking is so crazy that we never go to either one.  Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can cook out since we have the day off.

Laura