7/29/09....QOTW....Naughty Furkids....

iVillage Member
7/29/09....QOTW....Naughty Furkids....
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 10:32am

Good morning all....and I hope you're all having a great week so far.

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-29-2009 - 3:06pm

Good luck on your trip! A new studio would be great. Let me know how it goes.

How funny about Cleo being on the couch! Of course our dogs are soooo good it's hard to find something they do that's bad (wink).

Bud can't run much anymore. He's about 12 inches tall at the shoulder but he thinks he's huge. We have a neighbor who has a labrador boxer mix who comes to our house. She's a sweet dog although I worry about her being loose like that and I've brought it up with her owners to no avail. Anyhow, she comes over and Bud tries to be all bossy with her. She just rolls over and wags her tail at him and he'll look at me like "what the hey?" I know he shouldn't be so bossy but I can't help but laugh at him.

Gracie is sometimes mischeivious(sp). She knows not to bother me while I'm eating but she can tell when I'm done eating and she'll poke me in the rear end through the chair rails with her nose. I know I shouldn't let her do that but it cracks me up. And, I'm the only one she does it to. She also will steal Bud's baby carrot if he turns away while he's eating it. Little rascal. She knows not to do that but she's sneaky. Bud doesn't even know she took it. I scold her if I can catch her doing it but it's kind of funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket