Friday Five!!!!

Community Leader
Friday Five!!!!
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 9:44am

It's been kind of a tough week and glad it's Friday.  Now if I could only sleep in a little.  I'm up before the chickens with this time change.

When do you have to have your driver's license renewed?  Do you have to take any kind of test or get a new picture when you have it renewed?

How do you put on your shoes and socks?  Socks first? One shoe and sock then the other? Left or right first?

Do you have a gas or electric stove and oven?

What is the most used small appliance on your kitchen counter?

When walking with your partner do you walk side by side or is one of you always ahead of the other one?

Bonus question:

What is something that you need to get done this weekend?

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 11:34am

When do you have to have your driver's license renewed? Do you have to take any kind of test or get a new picture when you have it renewed?+++Every 4 yrs and we have to get a new pic

How do you put on your shoes and socks? Socks first? One shoe and sock then the other? Left or right first?+++socks first,shoes are by door in entry

Do you have a gas or electric stove and oven?+++I have electric

What is the most used small appliance on your kitchen counter?+++Probaly the toaster

When walking with your partner do you walk side by side or is one of you always ahead of the other one?+++LOL,I am always ahead!

Bonus question:

What is something that you need to get done this weekend?++Groceries and cry over my foot

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 12:00pm

When do you have to have your driver's license renewed? Do you have to take any kind of test or get a new picture when you have it renewed?  Every 5 years and I get a new picture.

How do you put on your shoes and socks? Socks first? One shoe and sock then the other? Left or right first?  Left and right socks then left and right shoes.

Do you have a gas or electric stove and oven?  Electric stove and oven

What is the most used small appliance on your kitchen counter?  Toaster

When walking with your partner do you walk side by side or is one of you always ahead of the other one?  Side by side usually

Bonus question:

What is something that you need to get done this weekend?  Hem dh's new jeans

Great questions today Leslie.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 12:24pm

When do you have to have your driver's license renewed? Do you have to take any kind of test or get a new picture when you have it renewed?  Ours are good for 8 years.  I think I have to renew in 2014.  We have to take an eye test and get a new picture each time.

How do you put on your shoes and socks? Socks first? One shoe and sock then the other? Left or right first?  Right sock, then left sock, right shoe then left shoe.

Do you have a gas or electric stove and oven?  Electric for both

What is the most used small appliance on your kitchen counter? Coffeemaker

When walking with your partner do you walk side by side or is one of you always ahead of the other one? Dh walks really slow so I'm always way ahead of him.  I'm trying to learn to slow down.

Bonus question:

What is something that you need to get done this weekend?  Put hay out for the cows and check the fence.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 9:53pm

When do you have to have your driver's license renewed? Do you have to take any kind of test or get a new picture when you have it renewed?  every 5 yrs. you have to be able ID road sign shapes.. and a new picture..like it or not.  LOL

How do you put on your shoes and socks? Socks first? One shoe and sock then the other? Left or right first?  foot at a time..sock and shoe

Do you have a gas or electric stove and oven?  electric

What is the most used small appliance on your kitchen counter?  can opener I guess..smallest thing we have is can opener

When walking with your partner do you walk side by side or is one of you always ahead of the other one? Rick walks faster then me..so he's mostly ahead of me.

Bonus question:

What is something that you need to get done this weekend?  we have some yard work we need to do..