Friday Five!!

Community Leader
Friday Five!!
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 8:03am

Are there 5 things you are doing this weekend??!!!

Pages

Community Leader
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 9:00am

I hope that I get a chance to finish cleaning out the garden.  It's supposed to be rainy all weekend of course. 

House work

Fix the fence and get the cows back out where they are supposed to be

I'd like to shampoo the carpet, but it probably won't happen with dh hanging around

Fix the spare bedroom toilet

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 12:38pm

NOPE !!!!!   lol

weather is suppose to be beautiful...so we'll grill Brat Burgers one night
Need to go to the store to finish getting stuff for Thanksgiving.
Sunday is Master Printers luncheon. So I go to that with group of friends from work.
With any luck I'll win something..Our owner gives away thousands in money, vacation days, or trips..
Powerball Saturday night is 240 million...so we get tickets for that..
If we don't win...we go to movies Sunday.....   
If we win...WE BUY THE MOVIE...
ROFLMAO

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 6:26pm
I'll be doing the usual boring stuff. Cleaning house, catching up on my recorded tv programs, looking after Misha's wound, laundry and hoping to eat out at least once.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 6:28pm
Those bad cows breaking out of their fences. If it's raining I guess you will be indoors doing stuff. Hope you have a good trip to Portland today.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 6:31pm
Have fun at the Master Printers luncheon and I hope you win something. If you win that 240 million maybe you can get your hobby farm you always wanted along with the movie.

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 8:46am

A couple thots....  This board, i'll be glad when they catch all the bugs and things are okay again.  Every time i click on a thread, i get the second thread in the link, not the first.  Last nite i had a nice long reply all ready, posted it and poof, it went off into cyberspace........ 

I'm hopin to spend the nite at the new house tonite.  Bro got the ramp done enough that we tried the babies in it.....Inkee did it easily, i think Millie walked up, cuz she peed on the upper deck, christened it!!!  Teika n Fiona were not havin none of it....i put them in and pushed them up....finally after bro got on the other end, he pushed, i called......oi.....  Gonna work on that more today......  A friend is gonna take me to lunch and show me a new resale store, mostly furniture from what she says. 

I have more aches n pains than i ever wanted to know about....got a shingles shot this week.....you should see the welt, looks horrible.  The pharmacist said it would, but wow, i wasn't expectin this.  I'm a gonna go back in a day or so and ask him if this is what is supposed to happen.  My ankle seems to be gettin better, swellin is goin down, but oh the pretty colors!!!  Yes, i fell on wednesday n twisted my ankle.....lovely, and skinned my knee....  I am so ready to stay in bed all day!!!

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 9:36am

I hope that you win something at the luncheon or even better yet the power ball.   Good luck on both!

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 9:44am

Yes I think we will all be glad when they get the bugs all worked out of the boards.  Yes it always jumps to the first reply for some reason.  I have caught myself posting to the reply several times instead of the main post.  That's a bummer you lost your long post. 

Yay for your bro getting the ramp done for the furkids.  I'm sure they will learn how to use it in no time.  LOL at Millie christening the upper deck.  That sounds like fun to go to lunch with your friend and then to a resale store.

I hope you got to spend the night in your house finally.  Your poor body.  You probably have aches in places you didn't even know you had. 

I didn't have too much swelling from my shingles shot, so maybe you had better have it looked at.  Your poor ankle.  I'm glad it's feeling better. 

Yes you need to stay in bed for a day or two and recover from your marathon house fixing.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 9:49am

The rest of my weekend will be like that too Jane.  At least you get to eat out sometime.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 9:52am

It started raining last night.  We had a few drops of rain on the way home from Portland, but mostly nothing.  The doctor wasn't running too late and was pleased with dh's progress.  It's supposed to be be pretty rainy all weekend and into next week so I'll be staying in most of the weekend.  I hope to get a break and deal with the cows and fence though.  The garden can wait.

Photobucket

Pages