Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 9:52am

Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height?

What is your favorite article of black clothing?

Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year?

Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing?

What store or business has closed that you really miss?

Bonus Question:

What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 1:35pm

Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height?  Would like to be taller

What is your favorite article of black clothing?  I guess my coat.

Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year?  Nope

Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing?  No can't think of anything..... except my mind.  LOL

What store or business has closed that you really miss?  Pizza Pizza in the next town

Bonus Question:

What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work?  Christmas cards which I'm starting today

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 2:01pm

Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height?  I wouldn't mind bein a bit taller, just stretch out my fluffiness a bit!!

What is your favorite article of black clothingHmmm....black jeans.

Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year?  Oh my YES!!  I wear a santa hat from the day after turkey day to christmas.  I also have several sweaters, turtlenecks that are christmassy that i wear!! 

Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing?  Funny you should ask that....there at LOTS of thing i can't find, but the thing that comes to mind is the cable boxes. When we were down south, disconnected Directv, they had me keep the cable boxes in case i wanted to get their service.  Well, they weren't the cheapest and i need to return the boxes.  My sil found two of the boxes, and i returned those yesterday, but where the other two are....is anyone's guess!!! 

What store or business has closed that you really miss?  That's hard, there is always a new one to replace whatever was lost.  I guess i would say i miss the mom n pop stores, there aren't as many of them as used to be cuz of the big box stores.  Had a nice little video store that i liked, knew the owners n really enjoyed gettin movies from there.

Bonus Question:

What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work?  LMAO...really...hmm...not much i have been puttin off....just tryin to get stuff done...i do have a huge pile of boxes to bring in that will need sorting!!!  Gosh....not sure what to say.....

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 3:26pm
Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height?+++I guess I am ok! What is your favorite article of black clothing?+++Black blouse Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year?+++No but my mom does!! Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing?++Hmm,have to think What store or business has closed that you really miss?+++Outback Bonus Question: What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work?+++Getting carpet

Community Leader
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 5:19pm

Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height? I'm ok with my height, but wouldn't mind being just a tad taller.

What is your favorite article of black clothing? My black comfy shoes.

Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year? I have a snowman pin I wear sometimes that a friend gave me.

Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing?  A neck scarf my dil knitted me a few years ago.  I know it's here somewhere, but can't find it.

What store or business has closed that you really miss? A dept store called the Emporium.  It was family owned and I used to buy a lot of stuff there.

Bonus Question:

What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work?  Christmas shopping.  I have 3 things so far and nothing else.  I need to get going on it next week because I order a lot on line.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 5:22pm

LOL that last question was kind of loaded for you Mary since you have been busy fixing your house and moving the past few months.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 8:07pm
LMAO!!! Yes, it was Leslie!!! And the one about what i have misplaced....its like christmas every time i open a few more boxes!! There are lotsa things i keep wonderin where they are at!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-30-2012 - 8:32pm
Would you like to be taller, shorter or are happy with your height? I'm ok now.. What is your favorite article of black clothing? I don't like to wear black... so I guess it's my only black tee shirt. Do you wear Christmasy clothes, acessories or jewelry this time of the year? no... I have some sweat shirts..any body want them I'll mail them to you... Have you lost anything lately that you just can't find? If so what is it and how long has it been missing? MONEY!!! What store or business has closed that you really miss? Country Mart grocory store. they had a fresh bakery that was really nice to have.. but when Walmart put in the Super Center..it closed shortly after. Bonus Question: What's something that you're going to have to do that you have been putting off because it is a lot of work? I've got nothing... So no bonus for me... :-(