friday Five

Community Leader
friday Five
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 9:09am

5 for the weekend!!!!

iVillage Member
In reply to: clw92260
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 9:39am

I'm doin the sos this weekend.....nuthin new..... 

I will be glad when or if they ever get this board fixed again.  The only way i can get here is to go back to the home page for ivillage then navigate thru everything to get here.  I understand they have to work out the glitches when they do things, but i just don't get why it takes them so long....seems like if they were gonna do something they would keep workin till they got it fixed.....this has been goin on for a while again.  Also since they lost so many people that last time they rearraged the boards, you would think they would try harder to get it right this time instead of piddlin around as much as they have.  They have no clue how much some of us have come to rely on our friends here and how upsettin it can be to not be able to get here.  Really disgusts the hell out of me........ 

Community Leader
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 9:47am

Go get my Christmas tree today and see if I can get some grandkids over here to help decorate it sometime this weekend.

Feed the cows

Housework and laundry

Go to Austin's football awards dinner

Find Sammy and get him back in

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 9:53am

I know how you feel Mary.  I have a lot of trouble logging in.  I can put up with most of the other issues for the time being, but when it takes over a half hour just to log in on a good day it's sure frustrating.  I have most of the trouble on IE or my ipad.  Maybe the need to hire some really good techies to get this mess fixed and be done with it.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 11:27am

I know,they manage to always screw it up!!!!!! I am going to find someone to email and tell them we are sick of it

Community Leader
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 11:27am

I have to keep and keep trying to log in,sick of it

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 1:20pm

I'm going to be packing boxes most of the weekend.  I have to make the chocolate almond bark for my hairdresser and the vet and her staff.   I'm the same as Mary doing the sos.

Today we have to go back to the nuts and bulk store a couple of towns away to get the chocolate wafers and almonds.  We went yesterday but they were out of them.

I right click and copy all my posts now because sometimes when I hit reply the message disappears and I have to go back in and edit my post and put it in again.

It is frustrating this week as things are getting worse instead of better on this board.  It is trying our patience.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 6:55pm

Nothing new here for the weekend...  our weather is turning colder finally.. and we have chances for snow/rain here and there..
   Going to St.Joseph tomorrow.. that's about it for us..

That Golden showed up again the very next night. He was waiting for me when I got home from work. Took him to shelter, they knew him. And called the owner. Such a good boy. He jumped right in Skye's bed in the car and laid right down. Thank goodness a happy ending.
    Hopeful the owners have learned their lesson..and can fix whatever is wrong that lets this boy get out..

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 7:19pm

I know everyone's patience is wearing thin, and I completely understand why, but I think if you can just hang in there for a bit longer, things will definitely improve. I don't have any news to report right now, but they are looking at ways to resolve the major issues and get everything working as it should be, and as soon as I know something, I'll pass it along to you. 

iVillage Member
In reply to: greykits
Fri, 12-07-2012 - 7:36pm

I hope they find some way to keep that fellow at home since he is known to the shelter.  I guess he likes being at your house and came back to see Skye.

Have fun in St Joseph tomorrow.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits