Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 9:59am

Yay it's Friday!

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why?

When were you last bitten or stung by something?

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?

When was the last time you bought gas?  What did you have to pay for it?

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 10:49am

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why? The passenger!!

When were you last bitten or stung by something?A couple years ago

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?The pool and bar

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?Almond bark

When was the last time you bought gas? What did you have to pay for it?I never get it so not sure

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?Work,Jordan to Dr.,me for bloodwork

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 11:58am

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger?  When we take our long country drives I prefer to be a passenger.  Why? Because I like to look at the scenery, horses and cattle.

When were you last bitten or stung by something?  So long ago I can't remember as I just don't get bitten by mosquitoes.

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?  Just love being in another place and don't have to cook or clean.

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?  Chocolate almond bark

When was the last time you bought gas? What did you have to pay for it?  Dh always fills up the tank lately.  I think it was $1.14/L the last time and our measurement is different than in the US.

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?  What else....packing.

Cute graphic Leslie.  I snagged it.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 12:01pm

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why?  I would prefer to be the passenger as I don't like to drive, but since dh can't drive for very long I seem to do almost all of the driving.

When were you last bitten or stung by something?  This past summer.  A wasp stung me.

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel? Eating out

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?  I had a pumpkin latte at Starbucks yesterday while shopping.

When was the last time you bought gas?  What did you have to pay for it?  I had to buy gas yesterday and was surprised it was $2.99 a gallon. 

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?  DD is going to bring Brooke and Peyton out to help decorate my Christmas tree and Emmy said she would help too.  DD and I may get a start on our baking today while the kids mess with the tree.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 12:09pm

I remember when we were in Canada the gas is measured in liters and we were used to gallons.  We had a good laugh that the truck took 60 to 70 liters as that seemed like a lot when we were used to it taking 20 or so gallons.

My graphics are yours. I'm always snagging yours.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 5:30pm

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why? I like to be the passenger, but lately i always drive.....

When were you last bitten or stung by something?  This past summer i was bit by a wasp.

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?  Just bein somewhere different.

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?  chocolate....mmmm...

When was the last time you bought gas?  What did you have to pay for it?  Think it was last week...was $3.59 a gal....

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?  Today i had logan, i cleaned out a few more boxes, and am goin out to a movie with two girlfriends!!  Gonna see Flight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 9:16pm

Yay it's Friday!.....   I'm so glad to be home

On long day-trips, do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Why?   Depends on who's with me..  Some friends..I'd feel happier doing the driving.  With Rick
I want to ride so I can look around..
When were you last bitten or stung by something?   I have no ideal..

What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel? everything

What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten? ice cream I guess

When was the last time you bought gas? What did you have to pay for it? This morning.. $3.01..it just went down.

Bonus Question:

What are your plans for today?  Today..I just worked. Made twice bakes for supper..  My wrist is really hurting tonight.. fricken surgery did nothing for me..