Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 10:04am

Wow the last Friday of 2012.  I can't believe that this year is almost over already.

What is the one food that you have to have Ketchup on?

Do you return or exhange gifts that you don't like or can't use?

What beside salad do you use salad dressing for?

What did you buy this year that you will be paying for next year?

Are you glad to see 2012 go and start a new year? Why or why not?

Bonus Question:

Do you have any plans to bring in the New Year?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 11:42am

What is the one food that you have to have Ketchup on?  Fried eggs

Do you return or exhange gifts that you don't like or can't use?  Not usually

What beside salad do you use salad dressing for?  Garlic Dressing for Dip

What did you buy this year that you will be paying for next year?  Nothing

Are you glad to see 2012 go and start a new year? Why or why not?  Yes so I can finally move into my new house.

Bonus Question:

Do you have any plans to bring in the New Year?  We will stay at home and have our favourite foods and try to stay awake until the New Year rolls in.

Have a good day everyone.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 12:04pm

What is the one food that you have to have Ketchup on?  Nothing. I like it in things but not on anything.

Do you return or exhange gifts that you don't like or can't use?  It depends on who it's from. I usually don't get gifts.  If I do and can't use it I usually give it to someone who can.

What beside salad do you use salad dressing for?  Ranch on chicken strips. Italian dressing as a marinade.

What did you buy this year that you will be paying for next year?  My Explorer. I will be paying on it for several years unfortunately.

Are you glad to see 2012 go and start a new year? Why or why not?  Yes and no.  No because it means another year is gone and I'm a year older.  Yes because 2012 wasn't the best year for us but not sure 2013 will be any better.

Bonus Question:

Do you have any plans to bring in the New Year?  Nope.  We will just stay home and maybe find a good movie to watch.  DD wanted to get together again, but I think I'm done for awhile. I'm sure I won't make it until midnight to bring in the new year.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 2:31pm

What is the one food that you have to have Ketchup on?  Hash and french fries.

Do you return or exhange gifts that you don't like or can't use?  Mmmmm, sometimes, depends on the gift.  If it is wrong size or color n i can take it back without a hassle i do.  If i can find  someone else that will love it, i give it away.

What beside salad do you use salad dressing for?  Use it for dipping sauce.  

What did you buy this year that you will be paying for next year?  I have some expenses because of moving and all this stuff goin on.....

Are you glad to see 2012 go and start a new year? Why or why not?  In many ways i am glad to see 2012 end and a new year/adventure to begin for me, but Leslie made a good point...i'm another year older....LOL!!!

Bonus Question:

Do you have any plans to bring in the New Year?  Nope.....i'll probably be sound asleep before the new year comes in.  Might get family together new years day....we will see.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Very Happy New Year!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-28-2012 - 8:32pm

What is the one food that you have to have Ketchup on? Meatloaf

Do you return or exhange gifts that you don't like or can't use?  I don't get any of those

What beside salad do you use salad dressing for?  dried Italian dressing in our Salmon dip. I also marinade bonless chicken breast in bottled Italian dressing

What did you buy this year that you will be paying for next year?  my car..just like Leslie.

Are you glad to see 2012 go and start a new year? Why or why not? very glad...  I'm always glad to see one go and a new one come in...just me

Bonus Question:

Do you have any plans to bring in the New Year?..just our normal tradition