Friday Five!!

Community Leader
Friday Five!!
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 9:11am

Do you have 5 things you are doing this weekend????

I wont be doing much as we have 40 mile winds and 20 below for saturday and Sunday,I worry so about the animals outside

Otherwise I am going to:

Watch some movies

Eat some yummy foods

Read

kiss my babies

laundry

Pages

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 5:22pm

It sounds like winter made it to Canada Jane.  We are warming up about 10 degrees day and night so thank goodness we are out of the 20's at night.  I think all of our snow finally melted and the ponds are thawed.  We still had snow on the ground in places yesterday afternoon when I got home.

I guess we are all in a rut and just do the same stuff.

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 5:18pm

That's nice to get out and go to a movie and dinner with the girls.

Keeping everything crossed for you Mary that you get the call to start work. Since you have worked there I would think you would be at the top of list.  That's good she is going to fill 4 positions.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 5:09pm

Wishing you good luck with your job.  Got everything crossed for you!!

Have fun at the movies and dinnner out tomorrow.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 4:12pm

Lets see.....not doin much different either.....  Pretty much s o s....  I am goin out with the girls tomorrow afternoon for a movie...Argo...then they want to do dinner afterward.  Nuthin else exciting this weekend.  

I went to the group interview this morning....it was just a walk thru the store.  She read the job description to see if it detered anyone, but it didn't.  After the store walk thru she had everyone in the office for a few min to ask questions.  I didn't have any questions tho, havin worked there i know alot about it, so i didn't really have any questions.  I just said that i was anxious to get workin to prove that i could do the job.  I'm worried i shoulda found something to ask her.....  She said she is gonna hire 4 people n that she will call either mon or tues....so...... more waitin...

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 4:12pm

Lets see.....not doin much different either.....  Pretty much s o s....  I am goin out with the girls tomorrow afternoon for a movie...Argo...then they want to do dinner afterward.  Nuthin else exciting this weekend.  

I went to the group interview this morning....it was just a walk thru the store.  She read the job description to see if it detered anyone, but it didn't.  After the store walk thru she had everyone in the office for a few min to ask questions.  I didn't have any questions tho, havin worked there i know alot about it, so i didn't really have any questions.  I just said that i was anxious to get workin to prove that i could do the job.  I'm worried i shoulda found something to ask her.....  She said she is gonna hire 4 people n that she will call either mon or tues....so...... more waitin...

Community Leader
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 3:04pm

sounds like a weekend on the ranch!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 12:21pm

Tomorrow here it is supposed to be 41 tomorrow with a low of 24 then it stays there at 24 all day Sunday.  The rest of the week are in the teens for daytime temps with flurries here and there.  It's getting much colder.

I'll be doing the same ole crap;  cooking, packing, laundry, taking care of Misha's wound, and combing Misty.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 9:37am

My gosh that's cold.  I wouldn't be going out of the house either this weekend.  I pray the animals will find somewhere warm to be and have some food to eat.

It's supposed to warm up a little bit here, but not much. We will still have the freezing fog in the mornings.

Same stuff here this weekend.

Feed the cows

Check the fences

Housework

Bring up some firewood to the house

Kiss and hug the furkids

Photobucket

Pages