Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 9:00am

Give m 5 for the weekend

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:14pm

Lunch at Pizza hut, yippeee!!!!  That's always nice to have lunch out with a few friends!!!

Hansel n Gretel......don't remember that one....????  Saw Silver Linings Playbook...pretty good, Bradley Cooper sure ain't hard to look at!!  

I am gonna get him, but she said she didn't have the money to drive down to Rockford, IL.  She is in Dubuque, Iowa n i am tryin hard not to have to drive all the way out there n back again.  My bro don't stay awake n i end up drivin all the way.....  Maybe, just maybe i might be able to get my daughter to go with n she will be able to drive a bit.  I am hopin that the lady that has him will be able to drive to Rockford next weekend, if not, i guess we will have to drive all the way out there to get him........  We shall see......  She did email me n ask if i wanted to drive out there this weekend, but i asked about next weekend.....we shall see.....  If i have to, i will go get him, but...it would sure be nice if she drove halfway.  

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:20pm

I am gonna get him....unless she changes her mind n don't want to let me have him.  She has had him for at least 6 months or more.......not sure how long she has had him.   He had been up for adoption, but no one wanted him with his issues.  I had asked about him, but that was when i was with stupid(wayne)  She is supposedly lettin him go cuz she is overwhelmed....is gettin a divorce n has teen kids i think.....not sure.  

Yup, a busy day.....still gotta make my bed now that things are clean n smell much better!!!   Movie was good!!  Kiss misha n misty for me n the furkids!!!

Pages