Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 9:00am

Give m 5 for the weekend

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:20pm

I am gonna get him....unless she changes her mind n don't want to let me have him.  She has had him for at least 6 months or more.......not sure how long she has had him.   He had been up for adoption, but no one wanted him with his issues.  I had asked about him, but that was when i was with stupid(wayne)  She is supposedly lettin him go cuz she is overwhelmed....is gettin a divorce n has teen kids i think.....not sure.  

Yup, a busy day.....still gotta make my bed now that things are clean n smell much better!!!   Movie was good!!  Kiss misha n misty for me n the furkids!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:14pm

Lunch at Pizza hut, yippeee!!!!  That's always nice to have lunch out with a few friends!!!

Hansel n Gretel......don't remember that one....????  Saw Silver Linings Playbook...pretty good, Bradley Cooper sure ain't hard to look at!!  

I am gonna get him, but she said she didn't have the money to drive down to Rockford, IL.  She is in Dubuque, Iowa n i am tryin hard not to have to drive all the way out there n back again.  My bro don't stay awake n i end up drivin all the way.....  Maybe, just maybe i might be able to get my daughter to go with n she will be able to drive a bit.  I am hopin that the lady that has him will be able to drive to Rockford next weekend, if not, i guess we will have to drive all the way out there to get him........  We shall see......  She did email me n ask if i wanted to drive out there this weekend, but i asked about next weekend.....we shall see.....  If i have to, i will go get him, but...it would sure be nice if she drove halfway.  

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 10:04pm

I hope your dh appts all come out good today.  Prayin n sending all good thots there!!  Also sending prayers n good thots for Miss Daisy too!!!  Yes, she needs lotsa RTV rides!!!  

Oh and checkin to seeifthe elk walked thru your fences again....lol....gotta teach them to be jumpers!!!  Busy, busy, farmwoman!!!

iVillage Member
In reply to: greykits
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 6:40pm

We are supposed to get a rain/snow mix on Monday then we get rain on Tuesday as it goes up to 45. Wednesday it is to get cold again.  Crazy weather.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
In reply to: clw92260
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 4:02pm
yes...it pops right up... here's a weird one. the whole time I'm at this board the red square for our avator...is thinking... you know that round thing that goes around around when your computer is thinking. been doing that for week or so..

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 3:58pm

4 inches..wow Jane that sounds good.  we have rain and freezing rain comning for the weekend...

hanging out at the old house...not bad

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 3:56pm
That's nice you had lunch at Pizza hut. Yum. Yikes don't like the thoughts of your freezing rain. Thanks for thinking of my Misha. I'm using the Quick Reply now and it seems to work better. Have fun at Hansel and Gretel.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 3:51pm
Does that mean you are not going to get Berkus ever or just this Saturday??? Sounds like you had a busy day already. Enjoy your movie today. Yes we got Chris' snow but I'd be more than glad to give it to her.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 3:49pm

Hoping Rich gets a good report from the Doctor..  So glad his back is doing better..  Have fun horsing around in the barn...

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-25-2013 - 3:43pm

Chris...  sure hope you get over this what ever you have. fix yourself some good chicken soup.. Have fun with your cousins..  kisses to the little ones

Pages