Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 11:44am

Is your washing machine a front loader or top loader?

What color are your major appliances?

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time?

Are you on any kind of diet right now?  If so which one?

Do you like the conversation heart candy that is alway out for Valentines Day?

Bonus Question:

Do you ever wish that you are a different age than you are now?

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 1:45pm

Is your washing machine a front loader or top loader? top loader now...but when I get the money for my hand...I may get a front loader not sure yet

What color are your major appliances?  some white some faux stainless steel... no finger prints like stainless steel.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time?  Rick will watch it... I'll play on computer .. But I will watch the Puppy Bowl for me

Are you on any kind of diet right now? If so which one?..  just trying to eat no sweets..and no evening eating..

Do you like the conversation heart candy that is alway out for Valentines Day?...I can take them or leave them

Bonus Question:

Do you ever wish that you are a different age than you are now?  If I knew what I would look like...I'd go back when I was thin...and stay thin

T2Go-KittyHrt-Friday

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 1:26pm

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time? I always say i'm gonna watch the half time show, but always forget. We won't be home anyhow, goin to get Berkus that day!! YEA!!!! can't wait to meet that boy

Community Leader
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 12:25pm

Is your washing machine a front loader or top loader?  Front Loader

What color are your major appliances?  Most are Stainless steel, but my old dishwasher is white and the washer and drier are blue.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time?  Nope  

Are you on any kind of diet right now?  If so which one?  Nope

Do you like the conversation heart candy that is alway out for Valentines Day?  Yuck, no

Bonus Question:

Do you ever wish that you are a different age than you are now?  I just wish my body was younger so I didn't have as many aches and pains.  I like having learned so much as I have aged and realize that I didn't know squat when I was younger.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 12:20pm

Is your washing machine a front loader or top loader?   It is a top loader.

What color are your major appliances?  They are all white.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time?  I always say i'm gonna watch the half time show, but always forget. We won't be home anyhow, goin to get Berkus that day!!

Are you on any kind of diet right now?  If so which one?  Yes, not a particular one, just tryin to eat healthy things n not snack n not eat so much.  

Do you like the conversation heart candy that is alway out for Valentines Day?  I think they are cute!!

Bonus Question:

Do you ever wish that you are a different age than you are now?  Sometimes i wish i was younger, only with the knowledge i have now....lol...i think most of us wish for that!!!  

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-01-2013 - 12:19pm

Is your washing machine a front loader or top loader?  - My new one we just bought is front loader.

What color are your major appliances? -  We just bought new stainless steel.  I didn't like it much at first because it reminded me of the hospital treatment and utility rooms but they are really in now so we'll see.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl, even if it's just for the commercials and half time? Nope

Are you on any kind of diet right now? If so which one?  Nope.  I do watch what I eat though.

Do you like the conversation heart candy that is alway out for Valentines Day?  They are cute but I haven't eaten them in years.

Bonus Question:

Do you ever wish that you are a different age than you are now?  I think 10 years younger would be nice but I wouldn't want to be really young again especially in this day and age.

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits