Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 8:38am

Give me 5 things for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine are:

Get new books at the library,I have been trying to do more reading!

Meet my mom and friend at the mall for lunch tomorrow

Pray for the snowstorm Sunday to extend to monday and be closed!!

Pray for all the animals and pets in the world

Have some yummy food,pizza,going to make some reubons...

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 3:58pm

I thot i was just lazy....lol!!!  But like i kept sayin...i haven't seen my christmas things for four years, so i left them up a while longer to enjoy them.  

History n fiction...you should go see that movie Lincoln if you haven't already, it was really good.  You know, you need to just get up n go...don't just sit there thinkin or talkin about it...go!!!   I used to wait for others, but i finally got tired of waiting n went by myself!!  

I like to read lotsa things, i'm stuck on James Patterson right now, he does murder mysteries, the womens murder club, the alex cross ones, lotsa them.  I have also read Nelson DeMille books, his can be very interesting.  One of my favs is Janet Evanovich, she has done the  Stephanie Plum murder mysteries...those are so good!!!  I also like Terry Brooks, he does Science Fiction Fantasy.  He did a series similar to Tolkiens Trilogy, but several more books longer.  The start of that series is the Sword of Shananara, just love all of those.  I read self help books, christian books, and almost any thing that interests me.  

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 4:03pm

Yes, 11 yrs old, i can't believe it myself!!  I just found a small plate she had made for me with his birth pix on it......aaahhh.....don't seem like so long ago.  I got to be in the delivery room with her n i was the first one to hold him.  She wasn't gettin along with x's dad, n so i got to be there n do those special things.

That's too bad your dh can't lift things....now he has an excuse...geez.....  Men don't need excuses, they already have enough of them!!

Thanks for the fingers crossed....i'm a just gonna keep applyin till i get something!!! 

Gettin ready to walk out the door to the movies n all....have a great evening ladies, i'll be back with your movie review!!!

Community Leader
In reply to: clw92260
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 5:35pm

What kind of store is a Aldi store?

iVillage Member
In reply to: greykits
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 7:39pm

You better dress warm it's a long drive!!  LOL  I think we have a foot of snow on the ground and maybe even more than that.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 7:41pm
I always find something behind once I get the decorations all in their boxes and downstairs.

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 9:57pm

Its a discount grocery store....

http://www.aldi.us/index_ENU_HTML.htm

iVillage Member
In reply to: clw92260
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 11:36pm

Lets see..  nothing out of the ordinary.   They say we have more rain coming..but no snow.  We're going to movie Saturday seeing "Identity Thief"  Other then that..it's just laundry, cleaning.  I do toe nails this weekend..that's always fun..LOL

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 9:48am

I guess you need the rain Sindee, so that's good.  At least you don't have to shovel it like Jane always says to me.  lol

Hope you enjoy the movie.  I need to do Bear's toe nails.  I noticed they are getting long.  It's always fun to do his too.

Love your graphic.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 1:53pm

I guess you are not in the path of the stream coming up from Texas that is supposed to hit North Dakota tomorrow.  Rain is better than snow.  We are supposed to get rain on Monday.  I hope that Identity Thief is good.  I love the previews. 

Have fun doing the toenails.

Pages