FRIDAY FIVE

Community Leader
FRIDAY FIVE
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 9:47am

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?  How often do you eat cereal?

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house?

What was the last item you returned to a store?  How long ago did you return it?

When was the last time you slept in a tent?

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 10:27am

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal? How often do you eat cereal?  Any type of granola.  I eat it every morning.

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?  A mini tape measure

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house?  3-20 roll packages

What was the last item you returned to a store? How long ago did you return it?  Can't remember anything lately.

When was the last time you slept in a tent?  About 35 years ago

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?  I love music when I'm working.

Love the graphic Leslie.

Have a good day everyone.  I'm off to the hair salon today.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 11:51am

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?  How often do you eat cereal?  Frosted Mini Wheats, just the plain.  I eat them a couple of times a week.

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?  I pack a gun

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house?  I just went to Costco yesterday and got a case of tp and I still had some so probably about 24 rolls.

What was the last item you returned to a store?  How long ago did you return it?  A portable DVD player that dh wanted.  It didn't work for his DVDs though.  That was about 2 weeks ago.

When was the last time you slept in a tent?  My sons were small so about 35 or more years ago.

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?  I have music on most of the time.  I do turn Pandora off at work when I am doing something that I need to concentrate on though, like payroll.  Otherwise I love my music playing.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 5:40pm

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal? How often do you eat cereal?+++I kind of eat a variety

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?+++Wet Wipes

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house?+++About 10 -9 packs!! LOL

What was the last item you returned to a store? How long ago did you return it?+++Some wooden spoons today!!

When was the last time you slept in a tent? +++I am with Jane,30 yrs ago

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?+++I always have to have the tv on!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 9:20pm

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal? How often do you eat cereal?  Special K, Vanilla with Almonds... or Frosted Mini Wheats.  I have cereal most every week day morning..

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?....   Jane.  I always carry my little tape measure in my purse.   For me I'll go with Box opener knife.

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house? 8

What was the last item you returned to a store? How long ago did you return it?  Can't think of anything lately

When was the last time you slept in a tent? real tent in the wild....never. living room tent made out of blankets..when my bro and me were little we'd sleep in our hand made tents alot

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?  Hinder...I like peace and quite

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-15-2013 - 11:23pm
Well Sindee I guess we are always ready with our measuring tapes. You never know when we might need it shopping. LOL

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-17-2013 - 11:23am

What’s your favorite breakfast cereal?  How often do you eat cereal? I eat steel cut oatmeal mostly, but on weekends i treat myself to some cocoa krispies, or sugar puffs, love those!!

What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?  Hmmm....hearin aid batteries, and a small magnifyin glass to look at small print on antiques, plates, etc.  I also have a small tape measure, esp since workin on the house!!

At this moment, how many rolls of toilet paper are there in your house?  Oh gosh, probably about one big pack.....i have some n bro has come downstairs.

What was the last item you returned to a store?  How long ago did you return it?  Geez.....i'm tryin to think...oh...probably something to menards that we didn't need.

When was the last time you slept in a tent?  Two yrs ago, dd brought my grandsons down n they wanted to camp at the barn, so i did too!!  The boys rolled all over, was lotsa fun!!

Bonus Question:

Do television and/or music help you or hinder you when you’ve got work to do?  I like to have the tv on alot, but if there is something on i want to watch i don't get nuthin done!!  I do like peace n quiet......

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!