~*~Friday Five~*~

Community Leader
~*~Friday Five~*~
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 9:50am

I can't believe that it's the first of March already.  We are getting closer to spring!

How well do you sleep with the lights on?

What was the best meal of the past seven days?

What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school?

What “light” version of some food or drink is as good as (or better than) its regular version?

Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?

Bonus Question:

How ready are you for spring to get here?

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 12:38pm

How well do you sleep with the lights on?  not good but when I'm really tired I can sleep anywhere

What was the best meal of the past seven days?  Pizza last night

What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school?  In public school I drew a picture of two of our teachers kissing and it was found in my desk.  I was to get the strap but at the end he couldn't do it.

What “light” version of some food or drink is as good as (or better than) its regular version?  Diet Pepsi

Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?  On my finger ages ago.

Bonus Question:

How ready are you for spring to get here?  I am soooo ready!

Have a great day everyone!

Love the graphic Leslie!

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 1:32pm

How well do you sleep with the lights on?+++Have to have it dark

What was the best meal of the past seven days?+++My turkey dinner

What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school?+++Hmm,skipping,

What “light” version of some food or drink is as good as (or better than) its regular version?+++Pop

Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?+++My leg

Bonus Question:

How ready are you for spring to get here?+++Give us a couple more weeks to sled and then I am

Community Leader
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 1:33pm

Now I want pizza

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 4:44pm

Testing...testing.....lets see if i am authorized now......GEEZ.....

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 4:50pm

How well do you sleep with the lights on?   .....i do much better with the lites off.  I usually fall asleep with the tv on instead!!

What was the best meal of the past seven days?   ....ummm...how about the week before??  There were lotsa good meals that week.....

What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school?  .....in 5th grade.  I had put together lotsa rubber bands n was stretchin them out to see how long it was, it slipped off my hands and went across the room n landed next to a gal i was not fond of.  She screamed n said it hit her in the face....the teacher hit me in the face with it for my punishment......

What “light” version of some food or drink is as good as (or better than) its regular version?  .....I eat lotsa light or low cal foods...how about diet coke??

Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?  .....my fingers of course.

Bonus Question:

How ready are you for spring to get here?  ....nope, not at all.  I love the cold weather n i know what's gonna happen, spring will come n be here for a week or so n then it will be hot, hot, hot.  I'll keep my cold n snow for now, thank you very much!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

Community Leader
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 5:03pm

How well do you sleep with the lights on?  I don't seem to have any trouble falling asleep in my chair with lights on, sbut when I go to bed I don't like them on at all.

What was the best meal of the past seven days?  Yesterday for lunch.  DD and I went to Taco Bell.

What was the worst trouble you ever got into in school?  I ditched school in high school and got caught. I think I had detention.

What “light” version of some food or drink is as good as (or better than) its regular version?  I like the sugar free coffee creamer.

Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?  On Gavin's little finger when they were here Christmas. 

Bonus Question:

How ready are you for spring to get here?  With a day like today, nope.  We haven't had a bad winter and I like it cool, so I'm in no hurry.  Our springs are usually cool and wet anyway.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 5:06pm

Gosh Mary your teacher was mean.  That's awful to have hit you in the face. I can see the butt, but not the face.  That was quite a shot with your rubberbands.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 5:08pm

Now you made me hungry for some good pizza.  Yum

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 8:22pm

Well Mary what a meany that teacher was to hit you in the face with it.  At least you got to hit the gal you didn't like.... now wasn't that a lucky shot. LOL

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-01-2013 - 9:33pm

The kicker about that darned rubber band is that it didn't even hit the gal, it landed on the floor next to her desk!!!  I never did like that teacher after that.  

Pages