Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 10:13am

What’s the longest line you’ve ever stood in?

What is your favorite deep-fried food?

Are you seeing any signs of spring yet?

What’s your favorite red article of clothing?

In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?

Bonus question:

Since Sunday is St Patrick's Day, do you wear green or anything St. Paddy's related?  Do you cook or eat Irish food on St Paddy's Day?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 11:21am

What’s the longest line you’ve ever stood in?  at Disney World but it went fast

What is your favorite deep-fried food?  I can't eat much fried food but I guess my favourite is french fries.

Are you seeing any signs of spring yet?  Saw my first Robin day before yesterday along with a bluejay.

What’s your favorite red article of clothing?  I only own 1 red thing and that is a coat sweater.

In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?  I like chewy and gooey......chocolate chip cookies in particular.

Bonus question:

Since Sunday is St Patrick's Day, do you wear green or anything St. Paddy's related? Do you cook or eat Irish food on St Paddy's Day?  No we don't celebrate it at all.  When I was young I used to go out to concerts when an Irish friend would sing at them but not since moving here.

Have a good day everyone!

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 03-15-2013 - 12:13pm

What’s the longest line you’ve ever stood in?  For rides at Disneyland. 

What is your favorite deep-fried food?  I don't eat much deep fried food, but I guess tacos at Jack in the Box are my favorite.

Are you seeing any signs of spring yet?  Yes my daffodils are blooming and I saw a buzzard the other day.

What’s your favorite red article of clothing?  I have a red shirt with horse graphics really light on it that I just love.

In general, do you think cookies should be chewy and gooey, or should they be crispy and crunchy?   Soft, chew and gooey.  Especially choclolate chip or sugar cookies.

Bonus question:

Since Sunday is St Patrick's Day, do you wear green or anything St. Paddy's related?  Do you cook or eat Irish food on St Paddy's Day?  Nope.  I made corned beef and cabbage a few times, but dh doesn't care for it so I don't bother any more.

Photobucket