Friday Five

iVillage Member
Friday Five
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 10:07am

Whats up for the weekend??

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 9:49pm

I did buy myself a new one last year when it was school time n they were cheap!!!  Didn't think about packin it, but that is a good idea!!!  Gee....what to put in it!!! 

iVillage Member
In reply to: clw92260
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 6:50pm
LOL. I know how you feel Leslie. Lots of our trips to KC is a car load of animal needs.

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 6:44pm

What's up for my weekend... 4 to 10 inches of heavy wet snow.  Should start 7pm Saturday.. Through to 7 pm Sunday.  

Other then that same old weekend list. Laundry, bedding, movie probably.  

Mary you getting a lunch pail for Monday?  :-) 

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 2:22pm

I hope that your sil will help you tomorrow.  You will get your excercise going up and down the stairs.

That's nice that your friend is bringing her dog over to see if she gets along with yours.  I hope that Mercy will be good and won't think Fiona is a toy. 

That's wonderful that you get to go to work on Monday.  I usually don't mind going to work unless we are having really nice weather.

PS How was Copper's vet visit?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 2:16pm

Doing the same old stuff here.

Feed the cows an check for new calves.  One cow had her calf and is hiding it from me.  I have been looking but she isn't telling where she has it stashed.   We are supposed to have a nice day Sunday so I hope I can get they lawn mowed if it's not too wet.  I want to clean the carpet too.  I need to bring up some firewood to the house since I am having to use the woodstove still.

I have pet laundry in the washer right now and have a little bit of our laundry to do.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and was checking out.  I just kept putting pet food and treats up. I finally got to the bottom of the basket where food for dh and I was.  I told the young man checking me out that I was wondering if I forgot to get something for dh and I.  lol  I think over half my stuff was for the pets. 

Have a nice Friday everyone!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-22-2013 - 12:22pm

Not alot i don't think....hmmm...goin to get some stuff from my old house tomorrow.  Gonna try to get most or all of the stuff i brought up from south that is downstairs.  Bro wants to get a dresser n table from there.  Hopin that sil will decide to help.  If not, we shall do it ourselves sometime during the week.  

I'd like to get my sewing room downstairs straightened a bit more so i can set up the sewing machine n sew a few things.  Bro built me another bookshelf...gosh i have lotsa books...lol...  

A friend of mine is bringin her dog over for me to keep for a nite as they are takin a trip in April n she wants to leave her here.  She wants to make sure they will all get along.  Her dog is a Boston Terrier, named Mercy, she is a really good dog.  LOVES to play!!  She is a bit larger, n has several toys that are about the size of Fiona that she loves to shake silly.  My friend is worried that she will grab one of my babies n do the same thing.  I don't think it will happen, but we shall see.  

Then Church on sunday.....And WORK on monday!!!!  YEA....WORK!!!