Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 10:14am

What’s your favorite crunchy snack?

Do you usually do spring cleaning?

Have you ever won a contest?  If so what did you win?

Have you ever taken any kind of art classes?

Since it's spring now, do you wear certain colors now more than you do in the winter?

Bonus Question:

Since Sunday is Easter, what are you going to do for Easter?  What are you having for your main meal on Easter?

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 12:09pm

What’s your favorite crunchy snack?  I'm not a snacker but my SIL got me going on the Chex Mix Turtle flavor.  I have it occasionally.

Do you usually do spring cleaning?  Nope

Have you ever won a contest?  If so what did you win?  No I never win anything

Have you ever taken any kind of art classes?  Yes I took oil painting years ago. I loved it but just didn't have time to do much with it.  I took tole painting too, but the same, never had time.

Since it's spring now, do you wear certain colors now more than you do in the winter?  Not right now.  I do wear less black in the summer when it gets hot.

Bonus Question:

Since Sunday is Easter, what are you going to do for Easter?  What are you having for your main meal on Easter?  Go to church in the morning and have turkey for dinner.  It will be just dh and I.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 7:11pm

What’s your favorite crunchy snack? Poppycock  or cinnamon popcorn. Christmas time is my only time to get some.

Do you usually do spring cleaning? Nope

Have you ever won a contest? One  If so what did you win? I went to the Kansas City Star, newspaper. They let me pick out 20 books from all the books they had received for reviewing. 

Have you ever taken any kind of art classes? Other then in school, no. I did take a photography class several years ago. Really enjoyed it.

Since it's spring now, do you wear certain colors now more than you do in the winter? Nope

Bonus Question:

Since Sunday is Easter, what are you going to do for Easter?  What are you having for your main meal on Easter?   nothing going on. Ricks going to grill ribeyes

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-29-2013 - 10:06pm

What’s your favorite crunchy snack?.......at the Aldi store they have something like fritos....love them!!

Do you usually do spring cleaning?.......are you kidding....no way....if i can keep the house half way cleaned i'm good!!!

Have you ever won a contest?  If so what did you win?.......LOL, never won anything.

Have you ever taken any kind of art classes?.......In high school i took ceramics, n some other courses.  

Since it's spring now, do you wear certain colors now more than you do in the winter?............not really.....

Bonus Question:

Since Sunday is Easter, what are you going to do for Easter?  What are you having for your main meal on Easter? ...............Grandkids comin here for easter egg hunt, then dinner at dds house!!