Friday Five

Community Leader
Friday Five
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 10:10am

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

You're waiting in the dentist/doctor's office waiting room. Do you read a magazine, talk on the cell phone or zone out or something else?

Do you pull your vehicle into your parking space at home or do you back it in?

Do you like steak? Do you prefer rare, medium rare....etc.?

Do you usually use a straw in what you are drinking or not?

Do you use any kind of styling products or gadgets on your hair?

Bonus question:

What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: lcni
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 11:08am

You're waiting in the dentist/doctor's office waiting room. Do you read a magazine, talk on the cell phone or zone out or something else?   I don't like reading magazine's that all the sick people have handled so I usually look at pictures on my cell or zone out.

Do you pull your vehicle into your parking space at home or do you back it in? Pull it in.

Do you like steak? Do you prefer rare, medium rare....etc.?  Yes I like steak well done.  It doesn't have to be tough at well done if it is cooked right and is a good cut.

Do you usually use a straw in what you are drinking or not?  I use a straw if I'm drinking out of a can.

Do you use any kind of styling products or gadgets on your hair?  Sometimes I use gel.

Bonus question:

What are your plans for the weekend?  We are both taking it easy and just doing little jobs around the house.

Have a great day everyone!

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 5:43pm

You're waiting in the dentist/doctor's office waiting room. Do you read a magazine, talk on the cell phone or zone out or something else?  .....i usually have a book or magazine i have brought that i read.  This last time in the dr's office i took the blanket i am crocheting.  

Do you pull your vehicle into your parking space at home or do you back it in?  ........Depends on weather i have groceries or not.  I usually just pull in, but if the back end is full i will back in.  

Do you like steak? Do you prefer rare, medium rare....etc.?  .....yes, i like steak.  Rare to med rare.  

Do you usually use a straw in what you are drinking or not?  .....if i am at a restaurant yes, but at home no.  

Do you use any kind of styling products or gadgets on your hair?  .....Nope, not at all....i just wash it n let it air dry.  

Bonus question:

What are your plans for the weekend?  ....Tomorrow am i am goin to a kids sale they have annually at the fairgrounds, clothes, shoes, furniture, toys, anything for kids.  The prices are pretty good but some are not, you have to watch it.  Goin with my daughter with Kendyl!!  After that.....goin to do grocery shoppin at wallyworld.  Sunday am i work.  No plans other than that.  

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 5:44pm

Gee Jane, i never thot about the magazines at the dr office bein full of germs....uuggghhhh....thanks for that tip!!!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-12-2013 - 10:13pm

You're waiting in the dentist/doctor's office waiting room. Do you read a magazine, talk on the cell phone or zone out or something else?  I usually play games or text on my cell phone

Do you pull your vehicle into your parking space at home or do you back it in?  at work I back in..for a fast get away.  other then that it all depends

Do you like steak? Do you prefer rare, medium rare....etc.?  medium rare

Do you usually use a straw in what you are drinking or not? yes

Do you use any kind of styling products or gadgets on your hair? a little touch of mousse

Bonus question:

What are your plans for the weekend?  have to work both day.  we want to see "42" so Im meeting Rick at the show after work Sunday..

Snow coming back next week...we're stuck in the 30's again.

Community Leader
Sat, 04-13-2013 - 10:18am

You're waiting in the dentist/doctor's office waiting room. Do you read a magazine, talk on the cell phone or zone out or something else? I play games on my phone or just zone out and people watch or talk to someone.

Do you pull your vehicle into your parking space at home or do you back it in?Usually pull straight in.

Do you like steak? Do you prefer rare, medium rare....etc.?  Meduim rare

Do you usually use a straw in what you are drinking or not?  Only when out, not at home.

Do you use any kind of styling products or gadgets on your hair?  A bit of mousse and sometime a bit of hairspray.

Bonus question:

What are your plans for the weekend? Clean house, laundry, the horsey boys are getting their hooves trimmed this morning.  I would like to try to give Trouble a bath, but I don't know if I will get to it and fix a leaky toilet.

Photobucket