Monday morning Roll call

iVillage Member
Monday morning Roll call
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 7:57am

Whats up folks!!!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 8:25am

Same ol stuff here...paintin n more paintin.  Tryin to get the house ready so we can start movin in. 

I'm takin my sil to a job fair today so he can see if there is anything that he would like to try for.  I'm goin and lookin around to see what is available.  We shall see.

What are you doin Chris???

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:24am

We had loud thunder storm over night...so I didn't get to look for metors again.  But we did get almost a inch of needed rain..
I'm hoping to give Skye a bath today. ti's suppose to get up to almost 80 again..  Could be last chnce for birthing out side this year.

I'm not sure what was up with Buddy..but when the storm was making all the noice, Buddy was meowing his head off...ALL over my body...   I held him for a few minutes...  He didn't act scared..like JoJo goes hide tell it's all over with..
    Don't know what time it was going on...could of been my normal get up time...and he was doing his alarm clock impression.

I have had a lot of nats lately ...so I'm looking up home remedies.  Vinegar seems to be best bet.. I didn't know they were big on house plants along with food. I'd love to not have house plans,but what we have left has strong meaning to us...
     One is from my mom's funeral 1984. the other one was given to us as a wedding gift from Rick's sister....   Both are trees now.  The one from my mom is almost to the ceiling..not sure what I'm going to do when it gets to tall for the house.... the other one is heavier on one side and pulling the roots out of the ground...one day it's going to fall over..

Community Leader
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:25am

I'm up.  Kitties fed and back to sleep.  The dogs heard something and wanted out.   Back to work today.  It's cold and rainy this week.  I guess our rain is here.

I'm a bit worried about Trouble.  He seems to be a little girgly in his breathing.  He may have to go to the vet tomorrow.  I'm going to start him on antibiotics and see if that won't help.  He seems to be feeling fine otherwise.

DH has his back surgery on Thursday so we'll head up to Portland on Wed afternoon.  I'll stay with my ds Thursday night and come home on Friday.  At least that's the plan for now.  I ordered and Ipad and it's supposed to be here today.  I wish I had it this weekend to play with so I'll have to learn and load things fast.  I hope they get the boards working for it this week, but won't hold my breath.

Oh Emmy got a new puppy.  She's and Aussie cross, 8 months old.  She's a little timind, and really cute.  Her name is Sis.  Not sure if she will change it or not.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:27am

You are getting there on your painting.  You won't want to see a paint brush for a long time once you get done.   I hope that you can start moving in soon.

I hope that your sil can find something at the job fair.  I guess it doesn't hurt to start looking around for you either.

Have a good week. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:34am
I am doing daycare,have chili in the crock,have a dr. appt at 4 for my foot

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:35am
wow,I could never keep plants that long,mine always die! I am so glad you got some rain

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:37am
Will he have to stay long or will he come home Friday too,they have gotten so much better with surgery. I want to see pics of the puppy!! The ipad is fairly easy,you cant open a lot of files though as they use adobe and it wont let you have that as apple

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:50am

Leslie..hope Trouble gets better during the day..  is it the damp weather you are having cause his beathing problems..

OH new puppy... not sure if this is right thing to say....   but with a smile on my face...   Isn't that how you got Bear?

Friend of mine has a Aussie named Patches...seems fitting.  I like Sassy...

it's going to be a long week for you... 

Community Leader
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:50am

Thats going to be nice and warm to give Skye a bath today.

Maybe Buddy didn't know what to think of the thunder.  That's cute he was talking to you about it.

Wow you keep house plants a long time Sindee. Most of the ones I have had I kill. My dd has one of my mil's plants that she had when her dh passed away in 1979. It's as old as my dd!. DD doesn't really want it but can't part with it.  It's a tree and takes up a lot of room.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-22-2012 - 9:53am

Oh Chris I hope you get a good report on your foot..  I'm doing porkchops for supper...not sure what I'll do with them..but I'll come up with something

Pages