Monday morning roll call

Community Leader
Monday morning roll call
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:08am

Good Monday morning everyone.  I hope you are all fine and your pets too.

Welcome little Berkus!  How exciting to be able to give another pom a loving home Mary.

I hope everyone else's pets are doing well.  How's Misha doing Jane?  I pray that he is still eating well and acting normal.

Has Teddy puked since he went to the vet Chris?

Kisses to all the furkids and hugs to everyone.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:26am

I really miss that outline view we used to have.

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:50am

I miss the outline view too Chris.  It made it so much faster and easier to find things. I still don't know why they changed it all in the first place when it was working so well and very user friendly.  Now it's a big mess. 

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:00pm
I'm not too happy right now as I just finished writing a big note back to you Mary and it disappeared. I'm am using the Quick Reply to see if that works. That is so cute that Berkus woke up with his blankie still on him. I'm sure he will fatten up once you have him for awhile. Maybe when he is with your poms and see how they do things he will learn how to be a real doggie and pee outside. He seems to have settled in really well and I'm sure he will flourish under your care. Dh ordered all the appliances and they will deliver them whenever we arrive and move in. The showing went well and they said we are on their short list. She said they will call for another look at the house if they choose ours.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:04pm
I think they made a bad decision to do this board themselves. It was just fine the way it was. It is getting worse by the day instead of better after 3 months. I am copying all my messages now before I hit post because it disappears.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:05pm
I remember the good ole days too with the Outline View. It was so good back then.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 12:12pm

I'm trying to find the posts written back to me but it sure is hard. I'm using the Quick Reply as I lost a long answer this morning. I got to sleep right through the early morning again as Misty had kibbles in her bowl and didn't wake me up. When I did get up and went in to see Misha he was meowing all excited for food and he ate well. Apparently Abreva for coldsores is now available here in Canada so I'm going out to buy some today. This prescription cream is kind of old and not as potent. Yes I've had to wait for the page to reload a few times before I can do anything afer I sign in.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 3:49pm

Yes, that is what i am thinkin too...Jane....once he has been here for a while, he will get the hang of things.  I think he is doin very well and i am very pleased with him!!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 7:27pm

Sending more kisses to that cute little boy.

I have CRS and I don't remember his story where he originated from.  Can you fill me in again on his history Mary?

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:18pm

I am not sure about that myself.  I know that he has been up for adoption since 2011 cuz when wayne asked me that year what i wanted for xmas i had said Berkus.  I do know he came from a puppy mill.  I was told they are not sure about his age as they got no papers or anything with him.......  He was at the rescue in 2011, n went to Jodie's sometime in 2012.  If or when i find out anymore, i'll let you know.

Community Leader
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 9:34am

Is he the one you went and visited when you lived down south?  I guess with no teeth it's hard to say how old he is.  Poor little guy has had a hard life.  I'm glad he found you and has made himself right at home already.

Photobucket