Monday morning roll call

Community Leader
Monday morning roll call
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:08am

Good Monday morning everyone.  I hope you are all fine and your pets too.

Welcome little Berkus!  How exciting to be able to give another pom a loving home Mary.

I hope everyone else's pets are doing well.  How's Misha doing Jane?  I pray that he is still eating well and acting normal.

Has Teddy puked since he went to the vet Chris?

Kisses to all the furkids and hugs to everyone.

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 11:21am

wow,finally got in,I emailed help and told them this is just getting to be unacceptable!!! looks like all the furkids are doing good,have not heard from jane..Teddy has not throw up at all so dont know what the deal was on that!

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 11:33am

That's weird because I didn't have to sign in at all.  I haven't tried IE for a long time, but Firefox seems to work for me.

That's good that Teddy hasn't puked since he went to the vet.  I am just wondering if they gave him a pred shot. He may have IBD along with his allergies and it took care of it. In fact I think IBD is kind of a sign of allergies isn't it?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 11:52am

Maybe the meds got Teddy back on track anyway that's good news.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 11:54am

Good morning!

I slept in this morning until 10.  No kitties woke me up!  I woke up with a cold sore so I think I might have got it instead of a cold and that's why I was so tired.

Anyway Misha is just the same and eating well.  Misty is just fine.

I was able to get in with signing in once and being told I was not authorized to post then the page flipped and I was in.  Who knows anymore.

How is sweet Miss Daisy this morning?

Welcome to Berkus and I hope he had a good first night at his new home.

Is Ms Sindee at work today?

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 3:19pm

Iam not sre about the allerie part,I think IBD is inlamation..theygave him a shot forvomiting so maybehe just needed his stomach settled?As you can see ivillage also is not typing all my letters in either

Here is a response I got frmcomplaining::

Hi Chris,

I know people are frustrated, but I don't think we've lost everyone, and I hope that some of the ones who have left will come back when the boards are better. I know the last few days have been especially hard with login and posting problems and error messages, but the tech team is aware of these issues and they are working on them right now. I really think that when they start deleting all the old data, a lot of these issues will be resolved, as many of the problems are related to the overall slowness on the site.

I'm really sorry it's taking so long; we all wish it could have been fixed long ago, but all we can do now is make the best of what we have to deal with. I truly hope you will stick with us through this. I know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Sincerely,

Evelyn

Community Moderator

Food, Home & Garden, Beauty & Style and Women

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 3:25pm

Wow that's good the kitties let you sleep in this morning.  That's wierd about having a cold sore when you woke up though.  That would be better than getting a durned cold I guess.  I've never gotten a cold sore that I remember.

That's wonderful that Misha is eating well and acting the same.  Good for Misty staying healthy.

I only had to sign in once here at work just now.  Maybe Chris got them to get it fixed.

Daisy is doing good.  She's up and about more and eating well.  She walks slow up the few steps we have to get in the house, but she is able to get up and down them with no trouble.

I think Sindee said she would work today since she had Friday off. 

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 3:36pm

Yeah maybe he just needed something to settle his stomach.  What ever it was and it worked that's great.

I have noticed when I type on my ipad I get a lot of missing letters or wrong ones and have to really watch it.  This seems to be really slow to pick up the type today.

I guess as long as they are aware and keep working on the problems the only thing we can do is wait it out.  I hope they will get it fixed pretty soon as it is discouraging.  I

Photobucket

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 5:39pm

I get so many cold sores,I will feel a tiny bump and the next hour it is huge

Community Leader
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 5:39pm

I only get missing letters here and it sure isnt from my ssllooww typing! LOL

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 6:53pm

I can leave kibbles out for Misty at night now because Misha doesn't steel them anymore and that helps her to sleep late which means I can sleep later.

I usually feel tingling in the lip before I get it but this happened overnight so I was surprised to see it full blown in the morning.  I had really dry almost chapped lips last night and thought that was weird.  Anyway I have prescription cream for it so hopefully it won't stay around too long.  That's good that you've never gotten a cold sore as they are miserable.

I just had to sign in once tonight but it says I'm not authorized still and then the page flips and I am.  LOL

That is so good that Daisy is doing so well.  She is such a sweet girl.

Thanks I guess I forgot about Sindee saying she would work today because she had Friday off.  The olde CRS.  LOL

Pages