Monday morning roll call

Community Leader
Monday morning roll call
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 10:08am

Good Monday morning everyone.  I hope you are all fine and your pets too.

Welcome little Berkus!  How exciting to be able to give another pom a loving home Mary.

I hope everyone else's pets are doing well.  How's Misha doing Jane?  I pray that he is still eating well and acting normal.

Has Teddy puked since he went to the vet Chris?

Kisses to all the furkids and hugs to everyone.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:50am

I miss the outline view too Chris.  It made it so much faster and easier to find things. I still don't know why they changed it all in the first place when it was working so well and very user friendly.  Now it's a big mess. 

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:26am

I really miss that outline view we used to have.

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:47am

That's good that you are still working without a layoff although we miss you here. 

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:33am

Yes when we post it looks like we are posting to ourselves.  It's hard to tell who's message belongs to who especially in the posts with lots of replies.  I hate the posts with a few pages.  It wouldn't be too bad if when we chose to show more posts in a thread that it would stick, but it doesn't and you have to chose it every time.  I hope that will get fixed too.  They still have lots of work to do.

That's good that Berkus did good.  I'm sure he will gain weight and hopefully his hair will grow back too.  Do you know how old he is?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:28am

Yes they are going to have to do something to make the boards really pop to get people back.  I have a couple of other boards I have been to and they never have any problems that I have seen. Of course I don't go to them very often. This has been going on since Mid October.  I remember because it went out about the time my dh had his back surgery.  I got my iPad and it didn't work with the boards yet.  Anyway it's been long enough.  I hope they can finally get them fixed once and for all in the next few weeks.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:22am

That's sure frustrating.  I have found if I just wait until the board refreshes it's self a couple of times, then it works.  I lost a post from work yesterday because I didn't wait.

That's nice that Berkus got his bath.  I'm sure he feels and smells much better now.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:19am

That's good that you are still working. 

Daisy is moving pretty good these days.  You would never know she has such a big surgery.  She sort of ran a few steps the other morning when I took the dogs out.  I can tell she doesn't like to go up the few steps we have to get in the house, but she does it, just carefully.  Yes she is leaving her incision alone.  She licks it once in awhile, but that's it. I have an e-collar just in case, but she doesn't need it.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 9:14am

That's good that Misty can get a snack on her own now and doesn't have to wake you up early in the morning to feed her.

I hope your prescription cream works fast so your cold sore will be gone.  My ^MIL^ used to get them and had some kind of over the counter cream to put on them and they went away in a couple of days.

I think the board has to refresh it's self and if you wait for it to do it's thing then you are in.  I have noticed it has to load a couple of times before I can post.

Yes good ole CRS usually gets us.  It get me way too much any more.  LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 9:58pm

You know another thing that frustrates me about this is that the board just don't work the way it used to....when you reply to a post, it never comes up the one you are really replyin to.  When you read the posts you just have to guess who they are replyin to.  Also when you clicked on a particular topic, it went to the first post you hadn't read, you didn't have to scroll thru them all first.  Anyways...

Jane...its nice you got to sleep in this am.  I sure was thinkin about it.....but everyone was awake....darn darn.  Berkus did fine last nite, he was still covered in the blanket i put on him when we woke up.  He went outside n ate some food.  He tried the treats the others get n i think he is gonna get a couple of those from now on.  I am still gonna feed him twice a day too, to fatten him up as he is pretty skinny.  Never know, it might help his hair grow back too!!  

I am glad to hear that Misha n Misty are doin fine.  Did you dh get the appliances ordered??  Were they already delivered or will they be soon??  How did the showing go??  

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-04-2013 - 9:50pm

Chris, i'm glad Teddy isn't pukin anymore.  

That's a pretty generic response they sent you from ivillage....so they think they haven't lost everyone yet huh??  LOL!!  They are hopin they come back, is there some incentive to come back....nope....lol.  I am sure there are plenty of other websites out there that people have found n they won't be back.  They are sorry its takin so long...i really wonder what they are doin.....okay..i'm done....just so frustrating.  Anyone know how long this has already been goin on??  How many months so far??  What a mess!!!  Must be all guys there workin on it......lol!!!!