Monday Morning Roll Call

Community Leader
Monday Morning Roll Call
Mon, 04-29-2013 - 10:13am

Yep, Monday morning once again and the last Monday in April.  I don't know where April went.

Back to work for me today.  It sure was a nice weekend here.  I went to the school's FFA plant sale Saturday morning and got a bunch of plants for my pots and yard and my mom and Mother's Day hanging basket.  I also bought my tomato starts there.  I hope that it will stay warm enough so that I can get them out in the garden in the next few weeks.

DD came out Saturday and we finally got to go for a trail ride.  It was short because the horses and us are out of shape.  We rested a lot.  lol They were sure hot eating that spring grass, but got tired pretty fast.  Brooke even went with us and did pretty good.  She cried a couple of times, but was a little trooper and made it.

Have a nice day everyone!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 1:24pm

Thank you Jane for the cute graphic!  Thank you everyone for the greetings and birthday wishes for Merry & Pippin.  They are snoozing now, but later they'll have a fun play session and supervised time together (normally I keep all males and females separate, but Merry remembers her brother so they can have a play time together today)  :)

It's still nice outside, so I'm taking Misha & Jas (and Boots if she is awake) on the deck since it's been soooo long since we had deck time together.  Tomorrow the yucky weather is back.

Hope everyone is having a nice day so far!

((((Hugs))))

Suzy

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 1:24pm

Thank you Jane for the cute graphic!  Thank you everyone for the greetings and birthday wishes for Merry & Pippin.  They are snoozing now, but later they'll have a fun play session and supervised time together (normally I keep all males and females separate, but Merry remembers her brother so they can have a play time together today)  :)

It's still nice outside, so I'm taking Misha & Jas (and Boots if she is awake) on the deck since it's been soooo long since we had deck time together.  Tomorrow the yucky weather is back.

Hope everyone is having a nice day so far!

((((Hugs))))

Suzy

Community Leader
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 12:09pm

Finally got on here! happy Monday!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 10:31am

Taxes are done so we just have to mail them today.  I have to get some more hibitane wash for Misha at the vet.  I forgot yesterday when I got the special formula.  CRS is hanging around these days.

MMFallSiggy2010.png picture by greykits

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 10:29am

Hope you have a wonderful day off today.

Happy 1st Birthday to Merry and Pippin!

Huggies

Community Leader
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 10:04am

I'm glad that you were able to get her Suzy.  That's good that you had a couple of days off.

Happy Birthday to Merry and Pippin.  Give them a kiss from all of us.  I know they got some spoiling from you.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 10:02am

I think we are going to have some nice warm weather later this week.  It's been nice here the past week and just got a few sprinkles yesterday.

Darned taxes.  I hope you got them done to get them out of your way for the year.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 1:33am

Trying to post and hope this works.  I miss seeing my friends here on iVillage!  I hope you had a wonderful Monday.  I have one more day off before it's back to work. 

Tuesday we celebrate the one year birthday of chins Merry & Pippin. :)

Sending love & sweet dreams to you all,

Suzy

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 1:33am

Trying to post and hope this works.  I miss seeing my friends here on iVillage!  I hope you had a wonderful Monday.  I have one more day off before it's back to work. 

Tuesday we celebrate the one year birthday of chins Merry & Pippin. :)

Sending love & sweet dreams to you all,

Suzy

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-29-2013 - 1:36pm

That's good you got all your plants from the sale.  Now you just need some warm weather and sunshine.

Lucky you getting to go for a ride on the horses.  Good for Brooke hanging in and doing the ride.

Today we are doing the final copy of our income tax on the puter so once that's done we can get on with other things.  I have to check with the vet to see if the special formula they ordered came in from the other vet hospital.

Have a good day everyone!